Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60

Poll

Do you remember Summer 2013 Rising Lava?

Yeah!
56 (72.7%)
No. :c
21 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Zapk's Rising Lava • Map Voting! • p60  (Read 88391 times)

an even BETTER question would be why shouldn't there be 2 servers?

A better question would be why you would question his question.

A better question would be why you would question his question.
A better question would be why shouldn't i question his question.

an even BETTER question would be why shouldn't there be 2 servers?
Because there aren't enough people to fill 2 servers and people are always going to play on the populated server, rendering one of them a waste of a completely good server.

The greenlight guys stacked up at the top of hypertower to save one guy
It got kind of sad

Construction site is by far the best map, but the radio spire or whatever is a bit of a pain when people just stand on the very top of it and are nearly impossible to dislodge from because the broom doesn't seem to reach far enough and the ladder doesn't take you up all the way. The only way I've noticed people can get up there is if someone pushbrooms them at the top and then they land on it.

Because there aren't enough people to fill 2 servers and people are always going to play on the populated server, rendering one of them a waste of a completely good server.
I like how it splits the players up, I have a lot more fun with 10-15 people than I do with 30+
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:53:11 PM by Qwepir »

Construction site is by far the best map, but the radio spire or whatever is a bit of a pain when people just stand on top of it and are nearly impossible to dislodge from because the broom doesn't seem to reach far enough.
this
that map is the best if it weren't for that thing

Momentum should change the ladder event from addVelocity to setVelocity.

Construction site is by far the best map, but the radio spire or whatever is a bit of a pain when people just stand on the very top of it and are nearly impossible to dislodge from because the broom doesn't seem to reach far enough and the ladder doesn't take you up all the way. The only way I've noticed people can get up there is if someone pushbrooms them at the top and then they land on it.
this
that map is the best if it weren't for that thing
its removed in the updated version (zapk hasnt updated it though

also, i made another map.

Looks like fun, I love how your maps don't have an abundance of walls and corners for people to hide in and be "safe". Keeps the tension up since you can get KO'd from just about anywhere.

oh man that looks great

http://i.imgur.com/EOSSOOz.jpg
this is the correct way to make a map for this game mode

personally i'd still like to bring back the old v8 like floodmod that had no use of push brooms but still had balanced game play in a separate gamemode
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 08:10:22 PM by RaR »

I put it in the server and titled it 'Drop Zone'.

Are there supposed to be holes in the floating pads on drop zone, because there is.

yeah there are random spots where you just fall through

but suggestion for drop zone? after some period of time, the lasers glow yellow for a few seconds to warn that they will disappear, then they turn red and down have collision so people can fall through