Author Topic: Death Kart  (Read 6339 times)

Would anyone join if I hosted?

I would, but I'm on a vacation for the rest of the week :(

10/10 sign me up

BLID: 17800

RTB: Quote Story

Why would you like to test: That picture I just quoted just made it for me. I know that it is going to be really fun and badass. I would really like to beta test this game.

Past experiencers: I have beta tested Megaguy's Cardboard server, as well as his CTF_Battlegrounds. I am also part of testing Zealot's Hunger Games.

Me and THEslimysquash went here yesterday, Legoboss invited us to come.
My friend rated it 5/9. We think you should make those boxes you spawn in a little lower so as to prevent you glitching in the ground once you get into the map. Maybe more maps as well, if you can hire some help to build (I think me and my friend will gladly help if you need it).  He also managed to get out of bounds at one point, so maybe you should put some invisible walls to fortify those boundaries.
I myself had lots of fun playing it. I really hope you keep moving forward with this idea because its a really good one

Sorry for not hosting, I got stuck at a friends house.

Where's meh card?
In op

Me and THEslimysquash went here yesterday, Legoboss invited us to come.
My friend rated it 5/9. We think you should make those boxes you spawn in a little lower so as to prevent you glitching in the ground once you get into the map. Maybe more maps as well, if you can hire some help to build (I think me and my friend will gladly help if you need it).  He also managed to get out of bounds at one point, so maybe you should put some invisible walls to fortify those boundaries.
I myself had lots of fun playing it. I really hope you keep moving forward with this idea because its a really good one
Fixed boundaries and the spawns are lower.

Hosting now
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:01:45 PM by Legoboss »

I signed up. What do I do? Or was I rejected?

Applications are open, right?
BL_ID:18233
RTB:if you're asking if I have RTB, then Yes.
Why would you like to test:I have nothing other to do, and I love to give feedback that could help a server.
Past experience:In what? Beta Testing? Car driving? DMing?
IGN is Swain, by the way.

Applications are open, right?
BL_ID:18233
RTB:if you're asking if I have RTB, then Yes.
Why would you like to test:I have nothing other to do, and I love to give feedback that could help a server.
Past experience:In what? Beta Testing? Car driving? DMing?
IGN is Swain, by the way.
Check your pms

The morse code says: PART OF A BIGGER P

Edit: New code says: LAN
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 04:37:21 PM by Demian »

Anyone willing to record or do a server review of this?
I already have one made by Mr Cheese, but It would be good for a second one, just for variety.
Not part of a secret plan or anything.

Holy stuff!

That looks amazing.