Author Topic: Watch Dogs anticipation thread  (Read 2436 times)

he's on the side of the people.
Bullstuff.
Oh boy, can't wait for a game where you can actually be the authority.

wait, is Aiden on the Police side or what? because i've seen footage of him taking down criminals and stuff but other times I see him obviously killing cops by doing things like raising the road blocks to where the crash could easily kill them.

so it's kind-of confusing
He's an anti-hero. As I understand it, he's fighting injustice in the world, and the police are merely an obstacle in most cases. However, with the way the game is supposed to play, you can choose whether you want to be that anti-hero, or just a barbaric vigilante.

He's an anti-hero. As I understand it, he's fighting injustice in the world, and the police are merely an obstacle in most cases. However, with the way the game is supposed to play, you can choose whether you want to be that anti-hero, or just a barbaric vigilante.

i think i'm just going to pretend i'm an undercover cop/agent type of guy or w/e and do nothing but stop crime all over the city and/or when i'm bored just walk around and look at the city and it's people.

Also i hope I can get this for PS3 when it comes out.

i think i'm just going to pretend i'm an undercover cop/agent type of guy or w/e and do nothing but stop crime all over the city and/or when i'm bored just walk around and look at the city and it's people.

so
spiderman?

What's the fun in that?

What's the fun in that?
because afterwards whenever you're finished you can take a look at the slum part of town and have fun beating up criminals in alleyways then hacking into their phone then continue to beat the crap out of them with a baton and then hit them with a police car.

but i won't do that.
here have a best cop of the year video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LnyNgXIx8
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 08:50:37 PM by Decepticon »

South Chicago you mean?

This just got posted on the watch_dogs youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEF_EzXVF7E

I am looking forward to buying it ever since I've watched the trailer, it is similar to Just Cause 2 but I doubt the storyline will be as horrendous as JC2's. Don't get me wrong, but JC2 had an amazing physics engine, and great game-play, but the story-line was just really bad.

jc2 was supposed to be a bad story

its a b-movie in game form

jc2 was supposed to be a bad story

its a b-movie in game form

I doubt that any developers intend on making a bad storyline for their game.

I doubt that any developers intend on making a bad storyline for their game.
far cry 3:blood dragon

that exposed trailer was tripping me out, at first I couldn't tell if that was filmed with a camera or animated

theres no point in bumping this unless you have information.