Author Topic: Is this a good gaming pc?  (Read 2372 times)

Build a computer

This, or:
Ask in the computer megathread, we can put together a much cheaper build that performs even better.

Build a computer

I don't have the time or knowledge to do so.

This, or:
Already posted in the computer megathread, didn't get much help.

Im always amazed that people think putting together a computer is rocket science and takes like 8 hours. Just look at a diagram and plug in the pieces where they need to go and connect them. 10min work. I really recommend you build it yourself, dont feel overwhelmed. I built my own and I had no idea what to do. I googled for 5min and then knew. But its your money, do what you please. I just want you to know that i know you can do it, and I literally have no idea who you are.

Dude

it's easy as forget. I built a computer, back in 2007 in a SNAP! Just learn how to do it from a youtube video or something.

I watched a video tutorial on how to build a computer :3. Anyways, i can build a computer in like under an hour now.

From unpacking your parts to a working computer with an OS and basic software installed shouldn't take you more than a few hours, and doesn't require much knowledge. The only part that requires more than a little "snap/screw in place and plug in" is going to be the cpu fan.

That is disgustingly overpriced

"oops I snapped the motherboard in half"

"oops I snapped the motherboard in half"

when i was putting my power supply in my new computer i couldnt get the pin in so i asked my brother AND HE ALMOST SNAPPED IT AND I WAS LIKE JASBDJKASBDASBD:AJSBDJASD

It's like Legos.

One of us could talk to you on skype and tell you were to put the different parts if you plan on building it

One of us could talk to you on skype and tell you were to put the different parts if you plan on building it
most of the time the case or the mainboard (or both) come with detailed instructions
atleast my nzxt one did