Author Topic: If you are drank then you are going gone nut?  (Read 18787 times)

furling
90% more handicapped then before when drunk

furling
90% more handicapped then before when drunk
WOW! You are creep tweerps kid!

I havent loled at a thread on here for a while. Thanks furling haha. Furlings a manly man.

WOW! You are creep tweerps kid!
can we do an ask furling questions while he is drunk thread?

Furling, what is the meaning of life?

You are my damn bitch!

Adding quote to signature.

This thread is comedic gold.

I'm bookmarking this thread so that I can come back to it at any time

oh my god this is brilliant

Right now I'm imagining Furling as this older man, half naked lying on his couch, drunk off his ass, and making inhumane screeching noises as he smashes his hands against his laptop to type his posts.
Really, are you imagining of me half nake... I want see you whole full nake as cute teen boy... because I am a rebound player, you are sure want me as old man as dating out. Damn you are lovey teenage boy.

Really, are you imagining of me half nake... I want see you whole full nake as cute teen boy... because I am a rebound player, you are sure want me as old man as dating out. Damn you are lovey teenage boy.

I never knew Furling was in the NBA