So my body hates sleep now

Author Topic: So my body hates sleep now  (Read 1131 times)

So I decided it'd be a peachy keen idea to stay up to 5 in the morning. When I finally drew the line, it was like 5:10
I woke up a half hour later unable to go back to sleep.
Is this normal or am I a werewolf now or something

you're a wizard harry.

you're a wizard harry.
you're a friend harry.

On topic: I am like this too. I wake up at like 7:00 or 8:00 PM and go to sleep at like 11:00AM

Lately, I've had this strange habit of waking up every hour, ten minutes before the following hour, usually at 7:50 though.

i hate being tired. sleeping just feels like the biggest waste of time ever. i get depressed when im to tired to game or watch tv late. cuz i just lost valuble me time.

i hate being tired. sleeping just feels like the biggest waste of time ever. i get depressed when im to tired to game or watch tv late. cuz i just lost valuble me time.
aren't you retired at like 30?
you have like 30 years to do whatever you want

I could have gone to bed five hours ago. But I'm going now.

aren't you retired at like 30?
you have like 30 years to do whatever you want
and then he can retire again

Sleeping is pointless. Run life on Red Bull and Cocaine.

Sleeping is pointless. Run life on Red Bull and Cocaine.
No, more like Adderall bc cocaine is just a stimulant, adderall is basically medical methamphetamine (dextroamphetamine) and while you won't be eating much, amphetamines are really better if you want to stay up late and complete stuff. if you just want to stay up late and be loving handicapped and twitchy, cocaine's the way for you. if you want to do stuff, study, complete a table, do some randomly unconnected stuff that comes out together in the end, amphetamines r 4 u.