tor websites compromised, host of some tor sites arrested

Author Topic: tor websites compromised, host of some tor sites arrested  (Read 12884 times)

you're also the only person who apparently doesn't know what google is
or read the first page, for that matter
i meant before reading this topic
i don't care what it is so i won't google it
i simply asked whether anyone else didn't know what it is is that hard to understand

I'm all for arresting creepy neckbeards. They better not exploit this.

I don't care what the FBI does, I want these sick forgets arrested.

Seriously though, if you have nothing to hide don't worry :\
I'm sure the FBI doesn't care that you're a closet homo or something.  :cookieMonster:

I don't care what the FBI does, I want these sick forgets arrested.

Seriously though, if you have nothing to hide don't worry :\
I'm sure the FBI doesn't care that you're a closet homo or something.  :cookieMonster:
all furries should be arrested

all furries should be arrested
comparing furries to people who look at child research

I feel like anyone who thinks it's not a big deal for the government to know everything about you needs to do some research. Newsflash! It's not ok, it will never be ok. It doesn't matter if you've done nothing wrong, If they don't want you around, or if they have any sort of problem with you, you can literally vanish in the middle of the night if they get their way. The only reason it doesn't happen now is because they can't afford to yet. Once they can, if you are openly critical to the government, you will be gone. Simple as that. It's happened before, and it will happen again if you let them.

^^except they would still do that whether or not they "invaded your privacy" on the internet

It's pretty much like a VPN/Anonymouse like thing. You use it, and no one knows what you're doing or who you are.
Like 5chen?

I downloaded tor onto my school laptop.

nothing is anonymous on the internet. nothing is private. they can stop anything they want.
Correct. Everything on this planet, including the internet, is owned.

Some people even believe that they own the house and car they worked and paid for. They don't get it.

Damn! Now I can't hire hitmen to kill everyone on the blockland forums.

A lot of you are acting like Tor is illegal.
It's not, you can post onion links without worrying.