Author Topic: Dglider and Mustang - Stupid Host and Hacker  (Read 3820 times)

P sure I heard the aimbot only targeted the nearest person; however, the wallhack shows the location of all players, no matter how hidden or invisible they may be (unless you're really really far away then it has a slightly harder time of it).

The real question is why the hell isn't Mustang banned yet?

While I appreciate the heads up.  I really didn't need you spamming up the chat with accusations against Mustang.  THAT is why I banned you.
I wasn't spamming accusations, though. I was informing you of someone using a hack. I told you that first time, then I was talking to Mustang. If anyone, Mustang was spamming the chat. He was going on an on about hacks and how he "use to" use them. There was obvious trolling going on by him and he wouldn't stop harassing me about calling him out for being a hacker. I could not believe you did not see him trolling;  it was so obvious.

As for the reasons why I didn't ban Mustang straight away, I like to keep an eye on my victims before I decide whether they are guilty or not.  Instead of just taking the word of some random client.
#1: There were several people asking you to ban him/accusing him of previous hacking, etc. People that wanted Mustang banned:  Me, Unknown Lolzar, Kickflow, Joefesok, Wrapperup, and I'm sure a few other people who didn't speak up.

#2:
The only reason I caught Archeus and Scriode, is that some of the people on the server pm'd me through rtb so that I could take a look for myself.
So the 5 or 6 people telling you he was using the hack in the server wasn't enough to ban one guy, yet it took a few PMs over RTB to get 3 other people banned in an instant? [sarcasm]That makes sense![/sarcasm] A bit hypocritical don't you think?

I showed you the evidence with the link, how could that not be enough?

I hate people who ban a person for "spamming up the chat" with a valid issue.

DGlider, the evidence was posted in the link he posted, and you still banned him soon after.

You should have paid extra attention to this issue in particular because you've already dealt with it multiple times before.
Holy crap, so much this.

The real question is why the hell isn't Mustang banned yet?

Didn't Mustang say in a IRC chat someone posted that he apologizes for using ComputerMix's .dll?

I have encountered Mustang multiple times. He usually brags about how great the dll is and how he uses it all the time, and how he has a newer version where you can shut down a server with the press of a button. He is really a nuisance.

I have encountered Mustang multiple times. He usually brags about how great the dll is and how he uses it all the time, and how he has a newer version where you can shut down a server with the press of a button. He is really a nuisance.
Hopefully his key gets revoked. Kickflow needs to send me that video of him using the hack or he needs to post it in this topic. If it's true that Badspot warned him that if he used it again he would have his key revoked, the video should pretty much do him in.

kid fite me wit ur spaghetti arms i will beat u up with my pinkie

kid fite me wit ur spaghetti arms i will beat u up with my pinkie
Also, who is this guy? I've seen him trolling in several topics...

Found the link posted in another topic, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMGqLSb38X0

1:38 - You can clearly see that Game has no weapons out and is completely invisible. Mustang is waiting at the bottom, looking at the ceiling (because he can see through it) and then following Game's character as it falls down the shaft. Kickflow even asks if Game had any weapons out and he says he didn't.

2:40 - Watch as Mustang's aim goes all over the place (especially when he jumps). He does random 360s and aims wildly several times. Then, if you keep watching, at 3:00, Mustang shoots as soon as the Hidden player reaches the top of ladder. Again, having no weapons out making him/her completely invisible.

3:38 - It's difficult to see because Mustang is blocking the view, but he kills another Hidden when completely invisible.

4:26 - Mustang doesn't shoot down any of the long corridors until he "sees" a Hidden player. Notice he only shoots once and later at 4:46, Portalboy says that Mustang shot "randomly".

5:12 - There's nothing there, yet he decides to shoot and injures a hidden player.

6:12 - Shoots at another invisible player, but misses because he/she jumps over Mustang. You can see Mustang's aim go up, following the player as he/she jumps over him, and when the player lands, Mustang fires again directly hitting the player and killing.

The rest of the video you can see Mustang trying to act like he isn't using it.

This guy is an idiot and a cheater. Badspot needs to revoke his key.