Author Topic: Nerd Rants Series 1, from Buckley  (Read 8207 times)

I'm starting to get tired of Buckley. Used to love his rants now he's kind of annoying.

Unless he's a comedian and his rants are hilarious, why the hell would I pay money for it?
Lol, he is a comedian, did you even read all of the OP..

And it's 6 rants, not one a 'rant'.  Anyway, I find him enjoyable in some of his content. I found the Nerd Rants better than what he's done in a while.

Quote
Re: Nerd Rants Series 1, from Buckley
Quote
from Buckley
Quote
Buckley



lol i would never pay for this stuff haha, im glad people are torrenting this crap, this isn't even worth ten cents

I'm starting to get tired of Buckley. Used to love his rants now he's kind of annoying.
I never thought of him as a comedian and rather a guy who complains about stuff. I can sum up all of his videos in one post:
Quote
Everyone, but me is stupid. So shut up and stop complaining about these problems, and if you are then you are stupid.

I never thought of him as a comedian and rather a guy who complains about stuff. I can sum up all of his videos in one post:
That's nothing what he complains about, yeah he complains.. because that's what his youtube channel is about, he's a critic, it's what he does.

lol i would never pay for this stuff haha, im glad people are torrenting this crap, this isn't even worth ten cents
bye

lol i would never pay for this stuff haha, im glad people are torrenting this crap, this isn't even worth ten cents
Rookie mistak

its actually not dismissive, im giving my opinion, as with multiple other people in this thread. just because you are mad that i dont like your rant stuff doesnt mean you need to report my posts.


its actually not dismissive, im giving my opinion, as with multiple other people in this thread. just because you are mad that i dont like your rant stuff doesnt mean you need to report my posts.
it's not the fact it's dismissive. it's the fact it's talking about pirating/warez.

wow.. already on the pirate bay, what starfishs.
what is the difference between my post and this


i dont think that your pea brains can understand that its 2.50 for all 6, and this is the first non-free content buckley has ever done.

if you dont want to buy it, fine, understandable.

but dont go bitching in this thread about how you have to pay for it.

he has hours of free content on his channel