8 (28.6%)
Freedom
6 (21.4%)
Duty
11 (39.3%)
Bandits
3 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Blockland: Shadow of Chernoblock : [Still Need A Modeler!]  (Read 20081 times)

StatusBump: Sorry guys that i haven't been able to host the build, The dedicated server seems to be a little wonky and likes to die as soon as i load the build after 10-30 minutes, do not know what is causing this but ill try to get it fixed soon.

How do you get that picture by the way? I want to mess about with it.

Server is now Back online, yaaaay!

i might be able to code the hunger part. what do you want it to do exactly?

Bump Activated:

Add-on progression update: Food System is being worked on, i think.

And the Chernoblock Alphachat is still being worked on, since Alphachat itself is being rewritten.

As for the server it's going strong, and i'm working on the build later today.

Do you need any help with scripting? I'm willing to make some stuff. I can also make GUI's.
If you want some modeling help, I can also do that.
And how's the HamHost hosting going?
Also, I think you should use Dweapons and it's Russian Extension until somebody can make a better pack.
You shouldn't delay the release just to wait for a custom weapon pack.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 06:14:44 PM by hammereditor² »

Do you need any help with scripting? I'm willing to make some stuff. I can also make GUI's.
If you want some modeling help, I can also do that.
And how's the HamHost hosting going?
Also, I think you should use Dweapons and it's Russian Extension until somebody can make a better pack.
You shouldn't delay the release just to wait for a custom weapon pack.
Ah yeah i talked to you on my regular server. Hope it all works out great, that and the dedicated server is running smoothly now.

oh my what is this [by Jitank]
--older picture will post newer picture

Wow, Bluzon- I mean Winterbit- I mean Chernoblock looks great!

Wow, Bluzon- I mean Winterbit- I mean Chernoblock looks great!

Okay, let me tell you how the hunger/thirst/radiation system works:
•Every second, your hunger and thirst decreases. You can use food/water items to increase it.
•Once your thirst or hunger is under 20, you start to lose health every second.
•If it goes to 0, you die, and respawn with 20 hunger and thirst. This gives you an opportunity to get food/water.
•It basically works like City RPG. If you die of hunger, you are given 1 tick worth of food when you respawn.

•If you go into a radioactive zone, your amount of rads is increased by an amount.
•Every second, depending on the number of rads you have, you lose some health.
•You can cure, or take away, rads by getting anti-radiation kits. Rads also slowly wear off over time.
•If you die of radiation, you spawn with 80 rads. It's similar to the H/T system.

More hunger and thirst points are better. Less rads is better.
As Xeidious requested, I will also make a food can item (+35 hunger), an army MRE ration (+80 hunger), a water bottle (+35 thirst), an army water ration (+80 thirst), an anti-radiation kit (-50 rads).
And how would Chernoblock be complete without a bottle of vodka (+35 hunger, +35 thirst, -30 rads)?
I will also make events for adding and reducing hunger, thirst, and radiation.

vodka should be +5 hunger -5 water -25 rads