Author Topic: List of Hackers  (Read 3733 times)

the at the account name
its not overmind its nevermind
oh my
what

the at the account name
its not overmind its nevermind
Thats actually really clever. Unlike some people's alts, I know who this guy is :D

It's good for people like me who doesn't have a bad reputation.
It's stupid for people who are claiming that they are new because they have bad reputation. (E.g. Spencer)

It's stupid for people who are claiming that they are new because they have bad reputation. (E.g. Spencer)
I missed it, where's your ban

Oh that's good to know! Wow cool.

Seriously starting to hate your stuff Overmind/Nevermind.

i propose "no mind" as dedicated name for op

I saw computermix in game and he was actually very nice.

Professor Layton
BLID: 30521
Record: He was drama'd once for floathacking. He cannot speak English, so trying to reason with him is futile. Apparently, he claims that he is not using Computermix's hacks, but rather putting codes into the console.
Professor Layton is DignityTheGreat, pretended to be German and then proceeded to bash himself to cover it up -- basically sockpuppeting

It's good for people like me who doesn't have a bad reputation
I dont like you

he is

he is

I don't see what relevance this even remotely has to the thread. If you guys think someone being nice even slightly makes up for the kind of stuff this idiot's been pulling then you need to think again.

I don't see what relevance this even remotely has to the thread. If you guys think someone being nice even slightly makes up for the kind of stuff this idiot's been pulling then you need to think again.
I never said that, I just agreed to him being nice

Yeah he's a suprisingly chill guy, and fun to play with, he made the hack because he was bored

Frankly I admire his work, I find it cool
But if skiddies are gonna start using his hack to cheat well, just ban them all

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:32:47 PM by Ephialtes »