Author Topic: List of Hackers  (Read 3734 times)

Yeah he's a suprisingly chill guy, and fun to play with, he made the hack because he was bored

Frankly I admire his work, I find it cool
But if skiddies are gonna start using his hack to cheat well, just ban them all

I guess it's totally okay to make hacks that crash servers and then to arbitrarily distribute that to random people via RTB chat with instructions on how to use it? I mean he was just bored, right?

Yeah he's a suprisingly chill guy, and fun to play with, he made the hack because he was bored

Frankly I admire his work, I find it cool

User was banned for this post
His "work" consists of making hacks for Blockland and pretending to be a nice guy about it, and except of telling Badspot about it, he distributed the hack to a number of people, including the ones on the op.

That stuff makes everyone pissed off, and you admire that? I really hope your ban's permanent.

I kind of find it weird how computermix acted so confused over the downloads and so sincere in helping badspot break the hack in his post but he distributed over chat.

just for the record it's completely possible to float hack for a limited amount of time (20-30 seconds at max, otherwise you will lag out of the server) using torque script code

I kind of find it weird how computermix acted so confused over the downloads and so sincere in helping badspot break the hack in his post but he distributed over chat.
...forget, he's at it again, isn't he.
I'm wondering if he's still working with ddc constantly.

...forget, he's at it again, isn't he.
I'm wondering if he's still working with ddc constantly.

lol so far out of all these pretend hackers, computermix got the farthest, eepos and his boyfriend ddc are jokes.

lol so far out of all these pretend hackers, computermix got the farthest, eepos and his boyfriend ddc are jokes.
ddc did apparently manage to code the injector. He does lie a lot though.

ddc did apparently manage to code the injector. He does lie a lot though.

lol ddc didn't do jack. he just hangs around people like computermix to appear big when in reality, all of them are losers.

lol ddc didn't do jack. he just hangs around people like computermix to appear big when in reality, all of them are losers.
The first part can't really be proven either way but the second part I'm sure we can all agree on.

I saw computermix in game and he was actually very nice.
when ted bundy isn't murdering people he's probably
when Josef Stalin wasn't killing millions of people he's was probably
when The Kim Jong family wasn't killing millions of people and stuffting on human rights They were probably

Hey Ephi, I sent you a PM but you didn't reply. Can you move this thread back to general discussion or off-topic so I can edit the OP?