Author Topic: Banned from Tezuni's for no reason?  (Read 6323 times)

Tezuni is just being Tezuni. The best thing to do is be the mature one and walk away from the fight.

Tezuni is just being Tezuni. The best thing to do is be the mature one and walk away from the fight.
pretty much this

Can we somehow "help" tezuni? Just like how the society provides support and stuff to people with mental problems.

that would require interacting with him, which would do far more harm than good

he's like hector salamanca
DINGDINGDING

Tezuni is just being Tezuni.

yes?

Can we somehow "help" tezuni? Just like how the society provides support and stuff to people with mental problems.
fight me in real life bro

Tezuni amuses us with his reknowned stupidity.

"hey lok guis, i mde a threat am i cool yet?!!?!"

I wonder when Hyaku will just appear out of nowhere to defend Tenzuni

Holy stuff. This topic is just pure gold! There's absolutely no post by Tezuni in this thread that in any way make him look any better. He goes all in. Man in future dramas I gotta refer to this topic. It's just completely nuts.

No one else noticing that Tezuni is either contradicting himself, failing to comprehend, talking nonsense or just plain insulting in every post he made in this topic? It's frikn hilarious. I just want to comment every single post, but it's just too much!

Holy stuff. This topic is just pure gold! There's absolutely no post by Tezuni in this thread that in any way make him look any better. He goes all in. Man in future dramas I gotta refer to this topic. It's just completely nuts.

No one else noticing that Tezuni is either contradicting himself, failing to comprehend, talking nonsense or just plain insulting in every post he made in this topic? It's frikn hilarious. I just want to comment every single post, but it's just too much!

why did i read that in monotone

I noticed that, pointed it out, then got ignored because it was too much for old Tezuni here to understand.

maybe tezuni skipped his meds this morning and decided to go on an all-around banning spree

It's ok, I'm only trying to help you, son. Now, close your eyes and stop all the thoughts and hatred from flowing into your mind.
What is the first thing you see?