Author Topic: Bisjac - Incredibly hypocritical  (Read 29030 times)

the fact that people still believe this guy has 5 million bucks....you're all sheep. he's a grumpy negative relic who is ironically immature and unlike most his hard facts are often delusional
lol this

i love your posts man

I find lots of his posts hilarious, they're so unbelievably ignorant.

bisjac is just a troll version of taboo, pretends hes in his late 20s, etc.  except taboo did it better and bisjac's stories are stupid and idk why people believe him.

no i'm sure he's 20+, with the world view of an edgy 14 year old

He's extremely arrogant and acts superior to everyone else on the forum.
That's because he is, I thought this was common knowledge.

he has lots of money

to all the people saying "he's just bisjac w/e deal w/ it crybaby B)" remember what board you're in
drama is a place where you can say "this guy is an starfish and here's why"

oh i missed that one, three dismissive posts then
he has run out of things to say, lol. he has nothing to shield himself with.

I always thought it was funny that I guy who is supposed to be so much smarter and more mature than everyone else types like he isn't aware that he has a shift key. Or how incredibly awkward it sounds in my head to read his loose lols at the end of every sentence, because other people's stupidity is so funny he just can't contain himself lol.

A common misconception is that anyone who "tells it like it is" or who isn't concerned with people's feelings when he speaks his mind is usually right. It makes you look powerful when you don't seem to care what anyone thinks, so Bisjac gets support and people try to defend him no matter what he does. But I think if you really don't see the issue in insulting everybody you talk to it's a textbook sign of some kind of social disorder.

I just can't respect a person like Bisjac. Don't bother telling me how little my opinion matters. I'm already aware that Bisjac is too cool for me.

no i'm sure he's 20+, with the world view of an edgy 14 year old
He has been on this forum since 2006, I doubt he is 14.

He has been on this forum since 2006, I doubt he is 14.
2O+ of age is what i said

*puts glasses on*
Another victim of my poor eye site.

He's extremely arrogant and acts superior to everyone else on the forum.
You can only either be superior or inferior to everyone else on the forum. Since you're saying he's not superior, then obviously you're implying that bisjac is inferior to everyone else. That's pretty rude, man.

The unfortunate thing is that Bisjac prolly wont be banned for his dismissive posts because of how long he's been here.

I'd like to be proven wrong though.

You can only either be superior or inferior to everyone else on the forum. Since you're saying he's not superior, then obviously you're implying that bisjac is inferior to everyone else. That's pretty rude, man.

False dichotomy. Unless you have group of only two people, then only two people can be superior or inferior to everyone else.