Author Topic: Bisjac - Incredibly hypocritical  (Read 29031 times)

The unfortunate thing is that Bisjac prolly wont be banned for his dismissive posts because of how he kisses admin ass.

I'd like to be proven wrong though.
Fixed that for ya.

False dichotomy. Unless you have group of only two people, then only two people can be superior or inferior to everyone else.
I can only be as true or false as my dichotomy. Since you're accusing my dichotomy of being false, therefore you're saying I'm false. That's so rude.

pretty sure bisjac and badspot are friends.

i don't have a problem with bisjac but i'm kind of annoyed with the fact he can break rules and get away with it

like this garbage thread he once posted in drama
completely content-free, didn't get banned for it. but overmind, another forum user, did get banned for posting one.

not that i really mind though, it was funny as hell but still, what kind of relation does bisjac have to badspot that allows him to break rules?

i don't have a problem with bisjac but i'm kind of annoyed with the fact he can break rules and get away with it

completely content-free, didn't get banned for it. but overmind, another forum user, did get banned for posting one.

not that i really mind though, it was funny as hell but still, what kind of relation does bisjac have to badspot that allows him to break rules?
they play games together or something. no clue.

lol found it interesting to find my name here. Anyway, I support this completely because my post wasn't even completely content-free. It was supposed to be a list of hackers that was to be created.
This is not a garbage thread but mine is? I'm not sure about badspot and bisjac being friends but there must be something going on. If bisjac was a mod, I would understand him getting away with breaking rules but he's not a mod. His BLID is very low but that doesn't give him a ban shield.

funny how for a few years the forums have hated bisjac but he just kept on thinking he was the forums favorite comedian

lol

So many dismissive posts from him, yet no action taken yet
wtf Badspot

this.

funny how for a few years the forums have hated bisjac but he just kept on thinking he was the forums favorite comedian
What planet do you live on? Bisjac is basically our school mascot on the forums.

So many dismissive posts from him, yet no action taken yet
wtf Badspot

a person has to be reported to be banned. its not like badspot watches everything.
people just love me so i dont get reported

a person has to be reported to be banned. its not like badspot watches everything.
people just love me so i dont get reported
there has to be someone in that drama who reported you

like i refuse to believe otherwise

nah. everyone loves me.

they play games together or something. no clue.
Bisjac babysat Badspot's children or something of the sort.
nah. everyone loves me.
this makes me so goddamn mad
and nothing is going to happen to him for it
he has diplomatic immunity, he can do whatever the forget he wants
and it pisses me off