Author Topic: v22 really soon?  (Read 8112 times)

I don't know what led to v22, but badspot has been dealing with all this hacking stuff going on. For shaders we were given weeks notice with videos of the shadow demo.

I don't know what led to v22, but badspot has been dealing with all this hacking stuff going on. For shaders we were given weeks notice with videos of the shadow demo.
Actually, a months notice since Kompressor posted about the whole thing and what was going to happen.

I've only heard about the .dso decompiling a bit, but I don't know of anyone who has successfully done it and is looking to "crack" Blockland in the way you're thinking of. They're just expanding the capabilities of the engine to give new possibilities for add-ons and gamemodes. Don't just instantly match ".dso decompiling" and "malicious business" together, because you're incorrect in this situation.

note the word possible

Rotondo told me they were making a giant shoe vehicle. I'm not even kidding.
you know we never did get the baby chainsaw massacre gamemode

as i said in rtb's GD, vehicles will be removed so brick physics could be improved!
if this means nothing can move then i will sall my bl account but if it means your builds can move then il keep it :p

you know we never did get the baby chainsaw massacre gamemode
holy stuff you are right

we never also did get shoe rp

i was really loking foward to this

Rotondo told me they were making a giant shoe vehicle. I'm not even kidding.

Still waiting for that Shoe RP from Rotondo.

If anything, V22 should be released after Blockland gets greenlit (that is, if Blockland even gets greenlit). If it doesn't then I guess Badpsot will just release V22 a short time after. I'm almost sure he's been working on something, some little brats (the hackers) shouldn't cause him to completely stop development so I'm positive he has something for us.

maybe new maps?! :D
Maps aren't coming back any time soon.

Deal with it.