Author Topic: v22 really soon?  (Read 8033 times)

Let me guess, you are slowpoke.

Quit using your handicapped memes, please.

Quit using your handicapped memes, please.

I thought it was a clever reference.

He will probably release an update when blockland gets greenlit
Let's expect vehicle physics update!

Rotondo told me they were making a giant shoe vehicle. I'm not even kidding.
That explains Rotondo's Shoe RP!

He will probably release an update when blockland gets greenlit
Let's expect vehicle physics update!
But I want to fly when I hit someone :c

>cracked bl versions

what the loving black jesus is this

Yeah I hope the vehicles are sorted out alright!

even if eveything that can move is removed? think how death matches will be with no moving players!
I have to know, is English your second, third language?

There where no vehicles in the SS trailer.
Vehicle improvements confirmed.

:cookieMonster:

SS trailer? daforgetisdat

I'd just like to see this game ported to a new engine so that there can be new content for once. D:

Blockland has a real lack of possibilities, to be honest. You can code and mod as much as you want but in the end, it's far too difficult because of the engine's restrictions. All I can really see this game as is a game where you build, roleplay, and shoot each other. It's pretty damn repetitive when there's not much to create with.

I'd just like to see this game ported to a new engine so that there can be new content for once. D:

Blockland has a real lack of possibilities, to be honest. You can code and mod as much as you want but in the end, it's far too difficult because of the engine's restrictions. All I can really see this game as is a game where you build, roleplay, and shoot each other. It's pretty damn repetitive when there's not much to create with.
And with Torque3d you expect more gamemodes?

we need a realistic portal gun :cookieMonster: