Author Topic: Aeschylus - Being a general starfish  (Read 3201 times)

So, a few days ago, I asked Aesch if I could help him with his build, he said yes and I went and made a teleporter. He said he didn't like it and "my building skills were not to par with ours" Over time I kept calling his name and with every time, he'd get a bit more aggressive, finally he said I cannot help. I would go off the main build and make stuff and ask every time to ask him to bring it in, he continued to ignore me for about an hour then a guy named Dart came along and spammed me with balls he rigged from VCE events, and fired them rapidly at him, I told him to "Stop mondaying" because I got really pissed after a while, I knew that this could cause the server to crash too. Apparently Aesch "happened" to just get there 10 seconds before I said it and didn't address any of my requests to dupe it into the build, he then banned me for "Server offense - minor -racism" for 10 minutes, when I asked to ban the guy who was spamming me too he said "nop" anyway, I waited out the ban and came back 2 hours later to find out the RP had started. Absolute chaos when I went in there. There was a guy talking about how his snake smelled like fish, guys in stuffty avatar uniforms not RPing, and guys blocking doors to the job clinic. It apparently didn't matter that only 20% of the server was actually seriously RPing and and the other 80% were doing something completely irrelevent. Anyway, I say "Can you kick all these friends?" then he says "Okay" and kicks me, I barely spawn and he bans me when I come back, we talk about how he's just trying to get guys to have an expierence with the RP and the game so I say fine "can you unban me?" and he says that I "loving blew it, buddy" and how he's not going to tolerate "homophobic slurs", apparently this is because I said "Can you ban all these friends?" which of course, I have nothing against gays nor blacks, but is just so common in the game that no one gives a stuff anymore, further more he says a lot of homophobic and tribal slurs, I even recall him saying something about burning blacks to the cross. Anyway, he then says "Go drama me, idc, your ban is extended to 5 days"

TL;DR: Aeschylus is a hypocritical friend.

no edit: if you guys need pictures, it's a bit hard because it was being taken in real time.

i'm just going to leave a /support here until i have both sides

Seems reasonable to me. You're extremely capable of being extremely annoying, you spent plenty of time pissing him off in the beginning. As for the ten minute ban, it literally doesn't matter if he was joking or not about racial and homophobic slurs. If he wasn't, then you shouldn't say it because he's the host. The ban times were reasonable until the 5 days one (still pretty reasonable), but clearly that was because you threatened to drama or some other dumb stuff like that. If he was joking or just wanted a quick reason to make you leave, you should have taken the hint instead of coming back and immediately say "can you ban all these friends"

I'm going to call this one as a backfire

Firstly;

"I asked Aesch if I could help him with his build, he said yes and I went and made a teleporter. He said he didn't like it and "my building skills were not to par with ours" Over time I kept calling his name and with every time, he'd get a bit more aggressive, finally he said I cannot help. I would go off the main build and make stuff and ask every time to ask him to bring it in, he continued to ignore me for about an hour"

If he says you can't help, he means you cannot help, which means to forget off. I sat with Aes through this whole build, he literally has to wait for my slow ass to do something because if I can't build, he can't either. He depends on me and I get stuff done. That's why 80% of everything is built from me. And because of this I don't have any sympathy for you because of your intentions on trying to help. Him and I have plans, and we share them detailingly to make sure we both see what we want. We cannot share that with other people who continue to ask to help. He told me today how he's ignoring someone who kept on asking, and that he wanted me to tell the person that his help is not needed since Aeschylus didn't want to feel bad. Yes, he can feel bad about people making something and going "but i worked hard on it can it please be in it".

Regarding the server actions, don't bitch about him. Bitch at the people who are making the roleplay stuff. He's one admin in a server of 20+ people. He's lucky I'm on it now, but of course you're dumbass drama had to make me take my eyes off the server. If you don't like the server, then don't join it, and find something more productive to do than make a drama because you weren't given the choice to help with the build, or that people are acting immature.

Seems reasonable to me. You're extremely capable of being extremely annoying, you spent plenty of time pissing him off in the beginning. As for the ten minute ban, it literally doesn't matter if he was joking or not about racial and homophobic slurs. If he wasn't, then you shouldn't say it because he's the host. The ban times were reasonable until the 5 days one (still pretty reasonable), but clearly that was because you threatened to drama or some other dumb stuff like that. If he was joking or just wanted a quick reason to make you leave, you should have taken the hint instead of coming back and immediately say "can you ban all these friends"

I'm going to call this one as a backfire
Never threatened to drama him, please reread what was in the text, he said "Feel free to drama or complain if you like", and no, if he doesn't want me using racial or homophobic slurs, than he shouldn't do it himself, and seriously, who gives a stuff either? I've seen more than 80% of the population of BL subject to it, and no, the 5 days was random, and calling his name when I wanted to ask him something isn't bad. How else do I get his attention? Along with I didn't come back to say that, it was when starfishs were blocking the door and talking about random stuff and not RPing.

I'm going to call this you being a richard and not getting your facts right.

Firstly;

"I asked Aesch if I could help him with his build, he said yes and I went and made a teleporter. He said he didn't like it and "my building skills were not to par with ours" Over time I kept calling his name and with every time, he'd get a bit more aggressive, finally he said I cannot help. I would go off the main build and make stuff and ask every time to ask him to bring it in, he continued to ignore me for about an hour"

If he says you can't help, he means you cannot help, which means to forget off. I sat with Aes through this whole build, he literally has to wait for my slow ass to do something because if I can't build, he can't either. He depends on me and I get stuff done. That's why 80% of everything is built from me. And because of this I don't have any sympathy for you because of your intentions on trying to help. My intentions were to contribute, not annoy the stuff out of him. Him and I have plans, and we share them detailingly to make sure we both see what we want. We cannot share that with other people who continue to ask to help. He told me today how he's ignoring someone who kept on asking, and that he wanted me to tell the person that his help is not needed since Aeschylus didn't want to feel bad. Yes, he can feel bad about people making something and going "but i worked hard on it can it please be in it". That may have been me, but he really is too sensitive about not being able to delete people's stuff.

Regarding the server actions, don't bitch about him. Bitch at the people who are making the roleplay stuff. He's one admin in a server of 20+ people. He's lucky I'm on it now, but of course you're dumbass drama had to make me take my eyes off the serverThanks for not giving a stuff and calling my concerns bull stuff. And I wasn't bitching at Aesch, either, I was asking Aesch to ban them, they're not going to listen to me, nor is that my job, and if he can't handle admining, why is he hosting?. If you don't like the server, then don't join it, and find something more productive to do than make a drama because you weren't given the choice to help with the build, or that people are acting immature.
I put my text in red.

Oh, and also, he said I could help at first, then denied it because for whatever reason he decided he only wanted a specific group of people, but still he denied everyone, but I still wasn't satisfied with that. he said I could help again and build off to decide, I built for him, he ignored my request to dupe it onto the thing, after he banned for saying "stop mondaying", I told him instead of ignoring me, why don't you just say I don't want your builds. Then he finally said "It's just that I don't want your stuff" after 2 hours of me asking him periodically on the server if he could take it.

So because you wanted to help him build and he didn't want your 'stuff' skills anywhere near him, you started annoying him about it and he banned you for that.

So because you wanted to help him build and he didn't want your 'stuff' skills anywhere near him, you started annoying him about it and he banned you for that.

literally this. If he says he doesn't want your build, then stop there. Stop bitching about it.

And of course he's a hypocrite, you meet those kinds of people on the internet.

Yes, the server is full of stuff players, it's still WIP. I'm a bit frustrated that Aeschylus had to host it so soon too.

If he says "go ahead and drama me" he's asking you to because he doesn't care. You fed the troll, congratulations dumbass.

Seriously, all I see here is you bitching about not being able to help build, and then trying to pinpoint other irrelevant problems like "well the players are acting stupid" or "he doesnt like my building skills."

Know this is gonna piss a lot of people off but quadrouple post, the ban reason being extended for 5 days behind homophobic slurs being "derogatory to gays" after the racial slurs and homophobic slurs he made, is absolute bull stuff.

No, please reread the OP.

literally this. If he says he doesn't want your build, then stop there. Stop bitching about it.
No, he didn't ban me for that, I already told Block to reread the OP, he said I could build again, and just ignored me instead of saying he didn't want my props after I made that for him.

And of course he's a hypocrite, you meet those kinds of people on the internet.
Do you support him on that?

Yes, the server is full of stuff players, it's still WIP. I'm a bit frustrated that Aeschylus had to host it so soon too.
Agreed.
If he says "go ahead and drama me" he's asking you to because he doesn't care. You fed the troll, congratulations dumbass.
Lol, like I give a stuff if I drama him after he does that, I was gonna anyway.

Seriously, all I see here is you bitching about not being able to help build, and then trying to pinpoint other irrelevant problems like "well the players are acting stupid" or "he doesnt like my building skills."
I'll list my main problems then:
1. His ban for saying I am a "family man" and extending it to two days

2. Him not taking into account everything else people are doing and only focusing on what I do.

3.Forget about the building skills, we already talked this on RTB, still it was rude of him to not even respond after he said I could build off the main build, also, please stop saying he said I can't build, because he changed his mind".

Again in red.

No, please reread my reply.
He banned me for being a "family man and a tribal", not about building, now stop.

He banned me for being a "family man and a tribal", not about building, now stop.

Which was because you annoyed him about the building before, it's what drove his patience level with you off the cliff. And I don't see anything wrong with banning you for being a family man and tribal because it's all valid. Stop being such a prissy little baby. You're acting like you own the server or something.

Mounds and I talked. stuff is okay now. Wish people could lock their dramas but off course that would be no fun. Anything after this post is beating the dead horse. goodnight everyone.