Author Topic: Blockland Tower --- Like GMod Tower but not  (Read 5789 times)

Looks pretty cool.
Doesn't really look like a hotel though lol
Doesn't have to be a hotel! :)

what?
make bots into tv screens?
seems far fetched
no no no
use sizing events to make the playertype completely flat and have it be on a flat background so it looks 2d

no no no
use sizing events to make the playertype completely flat and have it be on a flat background so it looks 2d
how do you use the to stream videos?

you gotta have countless amounts of players

and waiting 15 minutes for a 5 minute game

you gotta have countless amounts of players
Well I can set the player limit as high as the gmod servers.
Getting the actual players is the challange.
and waiting 15 minutes for a 5 minute game
Yeah but there'd be queues just like in GMT.
Even if you must wait, you can do so while building or shopping or talking.

Aw wow! Looks really nice dude!

So like a giant hotel sort of thing?

It could be kind of cool if it was a 24/7 thing- then people could just go to their "room" with their friends and mess around
Am I the only one who caught that?

Anyway, I think it would be very cool, but I don't think it would ever get popular/enough people to make it enjoyable.

Am I the only one who caught that?

O geez

that's totally not what I meant, lol

OT: It could get popular enough. I don't see it as being something that a lot of people are on at the same time, just something that people can go to to show off their building skills in their room, look at other people's rooms, or mess around. Not in that way Kick >:( I'd guess maybe 3-6 people would be on at once usually

O geez

that's totally not what I meant, lol

OT: It could get popular enough. I don't see it as being something that a lot of people are on at the same time, just something that people can go to to show off their building skills in their room, look at other people's rooms, or mess around. Not in that way Kick >:( I'd guess maybe 3-6 people would be on at once usually
It'd have multiple gamemodes, each gamemode alone can make a server with 20 players on it at once.
It's silly to think this wouldn't net at least that many players.

bump

ive almost completly rewrote speedkart
edited falling tiles
making a regular ol' dm should be the easiet thing to do

once i've got these basic three gamemodes, ill work on the money system and the suites

Already rewrote speedcart and made a lobby for it.
Doing the same for falling tiles and then for death match.
Then I'll work on suites and getting money.

Then, we'll need a build.

Gmod towers in Blockland definitely sounds like something I would play. Hope somebody makes it sooner or later.

Gmod towers in Blockland definitely sounds like something I would play. Hope somebody makes it sooner or later.
That's the plan lol

Figured since I've made progress I should bump this.