Music.

Author Topic: Music.  (Read 598 times)

Right, I followed multiple tutorials, done a LOT of saving and exporting with Audacity, everything. I did everything correctly.
I have two blockland folders. One in Program Files(x86) and one in Documents.
I have added a music folder to each of them and put all of my .ogg files into them both. The ones I have made are the only ones that are not showing up. I've tried restarting completely and following a few tutorials step by step, but they're pretty much all the same. Anything of mine isn't showing up. I have not found a single fix for this.

Anyone?

You should place them in Documents/Add-Ons/Music.

You should place them in Documents/Add-Ons/Music.
Like I said, I did it all correctly. I put them in that folder as well as the other one.

And yes, I looked through the music tab and addon tabs. Don't tell me what I've already done, because I doesn't work. Anyone?

Reopen the file(s) in Audacity (the actual .ogg files). Read the sidebar to the left of the waveform. If it says stereo, and not mono, click "Tracks > Stereo to Mono". Re-export, and try again

Reopen the file(s) in Audacity (the actual .ogg files). Read the sidebar to the left of the waveform. If it says stereo, and not mono, click "Tracks > Stereo to Mono". Re-export, and try again

if it is two tracks combined into a single stereo (that's how stereo works, left and right), click split to mono and delete one.

Upload one of your songs so we may see how it is.

Upload one of your songs so we may see how it is.

And hopefully it will be awesome!

Have you made sure that they're under the size limit?

Like I said, I did it all correctly. I put them in that folder as well as the other one.
And yes, I looked through the music tab and addon tabs. Don't tell me what I've already done, because I doesn't work. Anyone?
Relax a little. It's good to start with the basic things just to make sure.

Do what Mr.Nobody said.