Author Topic: Sir Dooble is now 18 years old.  (Read 2085 times)

Happy birthday dooble. You've always kept your cool and you never really was stupid in ANY situation. I respect you for that. Eat a lot of cake and don't get a sugar induced coma!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes! They mean a lot!

I shall now regale you with the list of prezzies I got.

I recieved a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf for the 3DS, which I've been wanting for a while. :3
The complete series of Channel 4's "Peep Show". (I love Mitchell and Webb)
A big pack of Swizzells Matlow lollipops.
An "18" Mug, Coaster and Pint Glass.
A lovely Rotary Pocketwatch, which is really beautiful.
A Game of Thrones T-Shirt "Jon Snow Knows Nothing".

My Aunt and cousins got me a large Game of Thrones wall-hanging. It's the Night's Watch Oath.

And probably the most amazing, is this really lovely wrist-watch which my Nan bought me in 1997.
She died from terminal brain cancer in 98, and before she died, she wanted to get something for me and my brothers when we turn 18, since she knew she wouldn't be there.
I'm really touched.

I've got a really big chocolate cake to have later on.
It's made out of 4 individual cakes on top of each other, with chocolate cream and icing all around, as well as being decorated by Maltesers and other sweets.
And then surrounding that is 12 Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate icing on those.

I'll get a picture later.
If I don't make it to my 19th, it's likely because this killed me.

And later on tonight I go to a local restaurant and have a nice birthday meal with my family.

Then tomorrow, me and my parents visit the City of Bath, to see the Roman Baths and monuments.

expected you to be at least
idk
but older

you're like the most reasonable person in this entire community lol

happy barfday

Happy birthday mate. inb4 GAT YOU'RE NOT AUSTRALIAN ENOUGH TO SAY "MATE"

i didn't realize you were my age

you're one of the nicest and most respectful people on the forum

happy birthday bro