Author Topic: Asian giant hornet flying outside my window  (Read 5634 times)

The other day I killed all of these by just spraying gas, it was in our boat trailer hitch, and I was hitching it up and got stung the stuff out of ;~; So, these dead and about that much more later un-hitching it.

If you think about it, this is practically a war of us vs wasps/hornets vs bees.

we have electric swatters so now I just kill them
lol wat

has anyone see a wasp and bee fight? pretty intense stuff

lol wat

has anyone see a wasp and bee fight? pretty intense stuff
not in person, but I have on this;

AGAINST THE HORNETS
http://youtu.be/cMzt0EOF0IU

GO MY BROTHEREN

I get like 1 wasp in my home per day.

It used to scare the hell out of me but we have electric swatters so now I just kill them, they're always thumping against the window.

Plus we have a nest right outside our door THAT NOBODY WILL TAKE DOWN NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TELL THEM.
I have electric swatters too. I've hit flies with it that've managed to recover from the blow quite quickly, I'm not sure I could kill these giant hornets with that.

Bees are loving awesome.

It's mainly hornets, but wasps too that are the ruthless starfishs, we have a stuffload of hornets in our barn, and if you do as much as to walk in they are all over you. I don't know if it's just me though, lol.

I have electric swatters too. I've hit flies with it that've managed to recover from the blow quite quickly, I'm not sure I could kill these giant hornets with that.
use fire

not even kidding

I guess you've got a bad one, mine has managed to kill a bunch of bugs except for some strong ones, which I mash up against a window and it makes them get stuck on it, and if they're still alive I burn them alive with sparks by holding the button (They don't really catch fire sadly), then throw them away.

There's only been one case that a wasp ended up climbing out of the trash can and my kitten was kicking it around, it couldn't fly or anything because it's wings were damaged and my kitten was making it worse for the wasp lol.

I guess you've got a bad one, mine has managed to kill a bunch of bugs except for some strong ones, which I mash up against a window and it makes them get stuck on it, and if they're still alive I burn them alive with sparks by holding the button (They don't really catch fire sadly), then throw them away.

There's only been one case that a wasp ended up climbing out of the trash can and my kitten was kicking it around, it couldn't fly or anything because it's wings were damaged and my kitten was making it worse for the wasp lol.
Mine says it's 3000 volts.

Also someone make a video 1000 wasps vs 1000 kittens

AGAINST THE HORNETS
http://youtu.be/cMzt0EOF0IU

GO MY BROTHEREN
HOLY forgetIN stuff THEY EAT THEIR LARVAE

THAT'S SO forgetED

I live in California. Southern California. Near the desert. And I haven't seen a single bug other than beetles and tiny ants. So I'm lucky I guess.

I live in California. Southern California. Near the desert. And I haven't seen a single bug other than beetles and tiny ants. So I'm lucky I guess.
The midwest where I live is bug hell. :(
Mainly because of all the farms surrounding me.

Why don't they use these in war? Collect them and put a horde of them on the enemy

Why don't they use these in war? Collect them and put a horde of them on the enemy
probably because they would turn around and attack the people who captured them?

woot californian master race

The midwest where I live is bug hell. :(
Mainly because of all the farms surrounding me.
It's too dry for any bugs. I have seen rain once in the past month or so.