Author Topic: Asian giant hornet flying outside my window  (Read 5416 times)

Just be glad you don't have cicada wasps living on your deck like I had last year ;-;

Speaking of cicadas, I loving hate those too. They are harmless, but I had a few fly down my shirt at boyscout camp, that and a bunch flew in the tent on the same day, lol.

probably because they would turn around and attack the people who captured them?
ever heard of bombs
put em in a glass tube and have air support drop em on osama's friends

If you have an Aerosol can and a lighter, you can fight back.

keep it as a pet and murder your enemies

ever heard of bombs
put em in a glass tube and have air support drop em on osama's friends
wouldnt you have to use them like grenades though? bc [i think if im right that they would break on the way down due to the pressure?

You cowards. No insect is going to want to fight you unless you threaten its life. I got a good close look at a wasp and it didn't even care.

It's a shame that such fascinating creatures are nonsensically killed just because you can't grow up.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:40:35 PM by Squideey »

You cowards. No insect is going to want to fight you unless you threaten its life. I got a good close look at a wasp and it didn't even care.

It's a shame that such fascinating creatures are nonsensically killed just because you can't grow up.
yes i'm sorry if i can't control my cat's mind to not attempt to jump up at wasps.

She does it whenever a wasp gets inside our house and it usually angers them so I have to kill the wasps.

I had a Great Black Wasp land on me while mowing the lawn today. They blue on them is from their venom. They are pussies and never sting though. I still freaked out because the thing was as long as my loving finger.

This thing kills tarantulas. And it lives in the US.

OP, it was not an Asian Giant Hornet. Chances are it was a European Giant Hornet. They look almost identical, but the European ones are non-lethal and way less aggressive. AGH's don't live outside of Japan.

EGH

AGH

OP, it was not an Asian Giant Hornet. Chances are it was a European Giant Hornet. They look almost identical, but the European ones are non-lethal and way less aggressive. AGH's don't live outside of Japan.

EGH

AGH

the initials of the names emulate the noises i made when i saw those images

wasps/hornets are loving scary

forgetin' stinging insects.

the initials of the names emulate the noises i made when i saw those images

lol'd

But yeah, the European ones are harmless enough as long as you don't piss them off, which is true of most insects.