Author Topic: Is Sesame Place appropriate for me? (read entire op please)  (Read 1326 times)

it's up to you tbh.  if you feel like you wouldn't have fun there, then don't.  if you  feel like you will have fun with your family, go ahead, nobody should give a forget about what you're doing and neither should you.

Grover would kick your ass.

Why can you only go to Sesame Place?

when you get there

stare at the children's asses

it's the only way to survive

Do whatever you'd enjoy. Unless you're physically too large to go on the attractions, or if the attractions are designed in a way that you wouldn't enjoy riding them, I'd say go. Even if you don't go on the attractions, you may as well practice being an adult and stroll around with your family instead of going on rides. Your ticket doesn't demand that you go on every ride-- select which ones you want to go on and pass on the ones that you feel are too mild for you.

Look beyond the Sesame patch

go to six flags

kings dominion

or even Legoland

be free little one! FLYYYYY!

anyone who tells you you're too old to do anything can go jump off a bridge into a pit of rusty nails
Except, the nails wouldn't hurt. Only the impact would.

13 is not the magical boundary between being a child and being too old for anything.

OMG GUIS TODAY I TOTALLY JUST WENT ON A KID'S ROLLERCOASTER! #YOLO #SWAG #SETROROOLZ