Nuit Du Démon (Roleplay)

Author Topic: Nuit Du Démon (Roleplay)  (Read 858 times)

Nuit Du Démon

This is a Apocalyptic RPG, set in the fictional Infinies Sea.  With Demons running around, you must survive the best you can.  The build is currently only being built by me and pictures will be here soon.  If you would like to apply please do.  I need builders talented with Terrain, so keep that in mind if you would like to apply.

Story
Duit Du Démon, Night of the Fiend.  In the year 1630, a Frenchman was to travel to America.  Instead, he was lost at sea.  Until he found an amazing island full of mermaids, they told him to travel to the top, alone and unarmed, transfixed by the beauty of the mermaids, he did.  Unknowingly, he opened a portal to hell.  Every night from then on, demons came, killed, raped and pillaged.  The current year is 1645, many are dead.  The Royal Navy, Philipi and the Pirate Legion.

Royal Navy

Led by Admiral Galleth Bedivere, The Royal Navy's mission is to close the portal, and destroy the Pirate Legion anyway possible.  They've led several missions to the portal, all have failed.

Philipi

The Philipi was founded by the late Philippe Bart.  Their mission is world domination, their only target is the Royal Navy.  They are enemies.

Pirate Legion

the Pirate Legion is led by Aengus McCada, they are former pirates whos only objective is to now survive.

how to Apply

Name:
ID:
Position:

Pics:

Camp in the forest, will add terrain to the edges later.

Village. (Will grow)

A 30% done lake/pond area.

Shack in the lake.

Whole thing is about 2% done, will probably redo most of the areas but that's roughly what it will look like, still need help.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:37:06 PM by flannyman »

Please wait until you have screenshots or a proper set up before posting a server topic.

Pics soon, I refound some bricks I needed for the build.  I just need to take them now.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:26:55 PM by flannyman »

OP what does the title literally mean :s

Lol, sounds cool

Probabally should've reserved sooner, but reserved for Pics.
Why? You can just put them in the OP.

Wasn't thinking.
Kay
If you need any help with this I might be able to come on the server tomorrow.

If you need any help with this I might be able to come on the server tomorrow.
That's great!

More Pictures!

We have surprisingly finished with one of the main buildings quickly, this will go quicker than expected.
The Rum Bucket

The counter, polished.

Infront of the Rum Bucket, lovey, isn't it?

Behind the bar preview.

Backroom/Admiral Galleth's quarters.

Suggest whatever for the build, we're planning on making a Tattoo Parlor and large home on the same road already, but any other suggestions will be largely appreciated.

/bump