Author Topic: Axo-tax can host mm servers but not administrate them.  (Read 2932 times)

mafia madness is like playing basketball without a hoop, only an admin to tell you when the ball went in.
You mean Jail RP's? Pload's was the best one.
I think it's a metaphor that "gamemodes that require a lot of administration usually turn out badly".

It's true. Jail Escape without manually picked guards is a horrible concept because it requires a lot of administration.
This exactly. However, I don't feel like that in Mafia Madness. The game it's self is pretty much an administrator, telling admins what happened through the round (kills, abductions). It helps you with RDM's and such, so there is about 3/4ths of a hoop.
The other quarter is missing because there is that RDM system, yet again they are in almost all stealth servers.

Ok, so what happened here is that this guy thought the hexagon was what doomed the Mafia, so people disrupting the hexagon must therefore be Mafia. The ban was a simple misunderstanding and should be lifted.

mafia madness is like playing basketball without a hoop, only an admin to tell you when the ball went in.
nice rip off of one of badspot's quotes.

I think it's a metaphor that "gamemodes that require a lot of administration usually turn out badly".

It's true. Jail Escape without manually picked guards is a horrible concept because it requires a lot of administration.
Still axo
A permaban for shooting a obvious mafia that's a little harsh don't you think?

Jonathan was just butthurt.
He was purposely picking up and placing bodies out of the hexagon so i shot him and he was devil it was not rdm he was just a handicapped mafia that was extremely obvious and got shot for it.

I've seen charles and a few other known mm players do this so why do i get banned for it .-.
and i didn't get to see the role of the second player i shot because i was banned the second i shot him
But i presume he was mafia since he was doing the exact same thing as jona.

Still axo
A permaban for shooting a obvious mafia that's a little harsh don't you think?

Jonathan was just butthurt.
He was purposely picking up and placing bodies out of the hexagon so i shot him and he was devil it was not rdm he was just a handicapped mafia that was extremely obvious and got shot for it.

I've seen charles and a few other known mm players do this so why do i get banned for it .-.
and i didn't get to see the role of the second player i shot because i was banned the second i shot him
But i presume he was mafia since he was doing the exact same thing as jona.
Dude, did you even read what we said?
The hexagon doesn't revive people.
The whole thing was just a mistake.

nice rip off of one of badspot's quotes.
yeah i couldn't find the original and if i did i wouldn't be able to quote it + it was aimed at jail rp when it actually applies to all servers that utilize the same moderation method

don't see the issue regardless