Author Topic: Death Kart  (Read 6315 times)

Good news everyone!

Death Kart is released!

12 spawns, bigger arena, and no password

I'm hosting right now!

EDIT: Crap I won't be there because freaking places hjnfhnfgeauf
I'm still hosting so join if you want.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 12:05:56 PM by Legoboss »

Sorry for crashing, I guess something happened with the connection
If only I could pay for a dedi server :I
Anyways, you can post any screenshots or stuff here too.
And I'm hosting again.

this server is p fun, i love the kart customization, but like carol said, i really only used one combination because the rest don't fit that well (i'd suggest getting more of phydeoux's vehicles maybe?). i never touched the chargers or police cars. the on-foot weapons are kinda mismatched and having the grapple to get to a place drivers can't see, more or less an areas to escape from the map doesn't seem so friendly. those points aside it's a fun server all-in-all.

this server is p fun, i love the kart customization, but like carol said, i really only used one combination because the rest don't fit that well (i'd suggest getting more of phydeoux's vehicles maybe?). i never touched the chargers or police cars. the on-foot weapons are kinda mismatched and having the grapple to get to a place drivers can't see, more or less an areas to escape from the map doesn't seem so friendly. those points aside it's a fun server all-in-all.
There are borders, you can't escape, just get to the top
if someone goes to the top, everyone has the same weapons and you can get them down
looks aren't everything too, a lot of cars work together
like a lot of the karts and the pirate cannon.
Thank tho

Server crashed yesterdays, love the new updates though!

I ran though the game yesterday and I noticed a dramatic change.
The vehicles are still fun, I'm talking about the players.
They now have Boxing Gloves, a Sniper Rifle, a Throwing Axe and a Grapple Hook, not to mention the turret bullet that makes you pretty much win if you get to "The Survivor".
This is a rather poor set for a game like this in my opinion. The cars aren't used for travel, they're used for fighting and combining.
The Survivor was also a bad idea in my mind, as it can take out even the strongest cars in so much as a hit. I can kill everyone on the map with my Kirby Kar then have it blow up. Just before that biker can come up and kill me because I cannot kill him, I use The Survivor and instantly win.
It's not very fair. It simply doesn't make any sense to me.
Plus, other people can jump on the four Survivors and then just start shooting at the other ones.

Other than this, the game is still fun and is very creative.

I ran though the game yesterday and I noticed a dramatic change.
The vehicles are still fun, I'm talking about the players.
They now have Boxing Gloves, a Sniper Rifle, a Throwing Axe and a Grapple Hook, not to mention the turret bullet that makes you pretty much win if you get to "The Survivor".
This is a rather poor set for a game like this in my opinion. The cars aren't used for travel, they're used for fighting and combining.
The Survivor was also a bad idea in my mind, as it can take out even the strongest cars in so much as a hit. I can kill everyone on the map with my Kirby Kar then have it blow up. Just before that biker can come up and kill me because I cannot kill him, I use The Survivor and instantly win.
It's not very fair. It simply doesn't make any sense to me.
Plus, other people can jump on the four Survivors and then just start shooting at the other ones.

Other than this, the game is still fun and is very creative.
???
The survivor only has one single shot and is harder to aim.
The items are different, but so what?
Everyone always had a grapple hook, gloves were switched out with Action melee, and sniper being a placeholder.
The only dramatic change was the 12 spawns and new arena.