Author Topic: How many FPS (average) do you run Blockland at?  (Read 4218 times)

Off: 137fps
Minimum: 127fps
Low: 70fps
Medium: 68fps
High: 52fps
Very high: 51fps
Max: 47fps

Resulution : 1280x720 (720p)
Graphics card: NIVIDA GeForce GT 630
Tested on the save: Golden Gate Bridge

I am getting 145 FPS on no shaders, and 164 FPS on minimum, the rest I cannot run.
I am using a non-retina display iMac.

desktop dont recall. everything works.

but my laptop can do the game at 100ish with 8aa and 16af
and like 10fps if i have shaders on even the lowest setting lol

desktop dont recall. everything works.

but my laptop can do the game at 100ish with 8aa and 16af
and like 10fps if i have shaders on even the lowest setting lol

10 FPS? That's amazing, you must have an awesome computer then and a fast graphics card. 10 FPS is insanely low for any game.

you guys should really be running vsync, why do you need 800+ fps

Vsync makes my mouse responsiveness go wayyyy down
Without it I get screen tearing, but I really couldn't care less

I usually do

57.8 Max
68.3 Very High
91 High
124 Medium
128 Low
214 Minimum
185 Off
Radeon HD 6770
Looking down the bridge seems to put more of a strain on my GPU than staring at all of it at once.

How do you guys naturally have low FPS? I wish I could have low FPS because my graphics card is fine and so is my computer. I even tried running shaders on my other desktop which is a relatively new Dell and I still am getting the same FPS.

With everything at the absolute lowest settings, I'd be doing really well to get like 60 FPS on an average brick count server. It's really not uncommon for my fps to drop below 25.

I have 2 GBs of RAM, an Intel Core Two Duo at 2.00Ghz and an NVIDIA Quadro NVS 135M with like 256 MBs of memory.

there are a lot more important and tougher graphic settings to adjust then the ones built into the game.
we use the real ones