Author Topic: MattyB - 7 Year Old Rapper (oh my god why)  (Read 8739 times)

Silly muslim
I was joking about the polite part, im stressed right now.

where is your brain?
he's like the most hated singer, Justin bieber!
his relationship is nothing like G-Money and Slim Shady.

o plz, your average Justin bieber fan on mattyb's videos

his lips are so.... girly, like he used his girlfriend's makeup
and another thing. i'm not saying you're an eminem richardrider, but i hate eminem richardriders

oh plz, if I just make a new youtube account with the name of " SUPAxBLINGXXB1343 " and buy a lot of $8 jewely, nike shoes twice my size, and rap about obvious things like " I TURN ON THE TV, AND WATCH SOME TNN, I CALL IT LAME AND WATCH ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN." it will instantly get famous, and I have fans saying
" yo simon brother, you betta than 2chanz."

where is your brain?
he's like the most hated singer, Justin bieber!
his relationship is nothing like G-Money and Slim Shady.

o plz, your average Justin bieber fan on mattyb's videos

his lips are so.... girly, like he used his girlfriend's makeup

Now you're just bashing him for no reason at all.
Justin Bieber is hated, but he's not the most hated singer. Some teenager girl that just put hearts and "I love MattyB" isn't stupid, it just means she likes him. It's not like she said "OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY HIM OMG."

What you said about his lips were unnecessary and every celebrity wears makeup by the way. I doubt you're much of a looker yourself.

oh plz, if I just make a new youtube account with the name of " SUPAxBLINGXXB1343 " and buy a lot of $8 jewely, nike shoes twice my size, and rap about obvious things like " I TURN ON THE TV, AND WATCH SOME TNN, I CALL IT LAME AND WATCH ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN." it will instantly get famous, and I have fans saying
" yo simon brother, you betta than 2chanz."

No you wouldn't. You'd be laughed at and considered a babbling buffoon (Which a lot of rappers/singers are, but you'd be no better than they are.).

You don't give enough credit to Youtubers and rappers. It's incredibly difficult to get famous on Youtube, and seldom do you see people who become famous off of one video. Raps, no matter if the lyrics are inspiring or stupid, are still a challenge to write. Poetry isn't easy to most people.

Some teenager girl that just put hearts and "I love MattyB" isn't stupid, it just means she likes him. It's not like she said "OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I WANT TO MARRY HIM OMG."

that was a boy.

No you wouldn't. You'd be laughed at and considered a babbling buffoon (Which a lot of rappers/singers are, but you'd be no better than they are.).

You don't give enough credit to Youtubers and rappers. It's incredibly difficult to get famous on Youtube, and seldom do you see people who become famous off of one video. Raps, no matter if the lyrics are inspiring or stupid, are still a challenge to write. Poetry isn't easy to most people.

dat not true

no they are not.

its youtube, anyone that have a twitter,facebook,reddit,instagram,email, and "friends" seem to get more views than people who don't.

did this idiot just say raps aren't a challenge to write?

did this idiot just say raps aren't a challenge to write?

yes i did. i just have to make a 1 & 1/2 minute verse, do some posing, and add autotune,background effects, and with the extra autotune and posing, its a 2 minute verse. besides it only takes me 5 minutes alone to think of a rap

yes i did. i just have to make a 1 & 1/2 minute verse, do some posing, and add autotune,background effects, and with the extra autotune and posing, its a 2 minute verse. besides it only takes me 5 minutes alone to think of a rap
well then its probably stuff.

i can say the same about a song that you sing lol

i can say the same about a song that you sing lol
ji ha swieul! you make me laugh

good response. very informative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq2Qn4RGy64

this is what im talking about! or just post a picture of a 500 pound monday made of muscle or a 300 pound white kid whom most of it's weight is  the jewelry it wears
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 11:41:03 PM by FourteStreakian² »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq2Qn4RGy64

this is what im talking about! or just post a picture of a 500 monday made of muscle or a 300 pound white kid whom most of it's weight is  the jewelry it wears
that sucked. and the beat was stolen. you're handicapped.