Author Topic: Good .22 Bolt-Action Rifles?  (Read 3288 times)

My dad is letting me get a .22 Rifle, Partly because I want one and mostly I can use it for a Rifle Shooting Merit badge for Boy Scouts. Do you guys have any suggestions? I found one that looks good on Academy
Link - http://tinyurl.com/k5nnal2
EDIT: I forgot, Please keep it under 200 because that is the limit.
EDIT2: It needs to be bolt
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:11:01 AM by Renousim »

You can never go wrong with a Ruger 10/22

You can never go wrong with a Ruger 10/22

similar cept you spelled it right.

*high five

A friend of mine has a Winchester 10/22 that's pretty nice
Magazines for them are really good too

With a limit of $200 you can find some good .22s considering how cheap they are.

bro wtf take archery merit badge, rifle is handicapped and too easy

Rugar 10/22s are the best route. I think you can get one for about $200. They are also extremely customizable. You can buy conversion kits and stocks and things like that. You can make it look from something like an M4 to an FN F2000 with only spending another $50-$100. Best .22 gun IMO.

bro wtf take archery merit badge, rifle is handicapped and too easy
I've done Archery and I want to do rifle shooting, I am asking for good .22 and if you could read you would notice I also asked for one and I could use one for my merit badge, So please read.

I've done Archery and I want to do rifle shooting, I am asking for good .22 and if you could read you would notice I also asked for one and I could use one for my merit badge, So please read.
I did read, I'm saying buy a bow.

Also, they shouldn't be letting you use your own rifle for it, the range master should have one for everyone taking it.

(P.S. Take shotgun too)

Also, they shouldn't be letting you use your own rifle for it, the range master should have one for everyone taking it.

(P.S. Take shotgun too)
Ever think I don't want a bow? And I would rather get a new rifle instead of getting one that has been used.

(P.S. Take shotgun too)
Damn dude you're kinda brown town

Ever think I don't want a bow? And I would rather get a new rifle instead of getting one that has been used.
But, bows are better :c

And lol, they're not going to let you have it, you can borrow it for your merit badge, you doing this at a camp, right?

This is what I'm trying to tell you since I don't think you're getting it: You don't need to buy a rifle to take the merit badge, they'll have rifles for you to use.

But, bows are better :c

And lol, they're not going to let you have it, you can borrow it for your merit badge, you doing this at a camp, right?
No, I am doing this at a range, Like I've said before, I am getting my own rifle also so I can use the one I get for the merit badge

Out on the market right now the 10/22 Ruger Rifle if the best rifle you can get.  It will out live your life son and youll be handing it down to your kids.  I just recently bought this one and it is absolutely amazing.  Keeps me thuggin when my hoes get outta line ya feel me?  With the semi automatic along with a banana clip there ain't no stopin me!

http://www.impactguns.com/ruger-1022-rifle-22lr-wnatural-gear-stock-ss-barrel-1290-736676012909.aspx