Author Topic: RP Loops  (Read 1549 times)

RP Loops

These RP Loops make any server seem more realistic, while fitting blockland's theme!
-Click to download-

I (and I'm sure a lot of other people) would appreciate if you could possibly put the download on Mediafire or some other site that plays music files, so that we can actually listen to them. It's the worst thing in the world when you have to download music, drag and drop it on your desktop, open up Blockland folder, go to the music folder, drag and drop it in the folder, boot up Blockland, and start an entire game just so you can listen to it.

I (and I'm sure a lot of other people) would appreciate if you could possibly put the download on Mediafire or some other site that plays music files, so that we can actually listen to them. It's the worst thing in the world when you have to download music, drag and drop it on your desktop, open up Blockland folder, go to the music folder, drag and drop it in the folder, boot up Blockland, and start an entire game just so you can listen to it.
Oh yeah, because opening it up with a music player is just to damn hard!

As for the loops, they are really loud and unfitting and don't loop very well. They should be more ambient
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:15:13 PM by Aware »