roblox raping my internet with advertisements

Author Topic: roblox raping my internet with advertisements  (Read 4135 times)

idk wtf happen, but everytime I go to a new page or link on blockland, some roblox ad pops up at da bottem of my screen or in a new window

Uninstall your web browser(s), and then re-install them.

Are you using Chrome or Firefox?

I think you should either get ad-block or stop playing ROBLOX then.

Uninstall your web browser(s), and then re-install them.
No.

I would suggest using AdwCleaner.

After using it, I would also suggest installing and doing a scan with Malwarebytes.

It seems that your browser is hijacked. Simply re-installing it does not do anything. It could be in your registry, and in your temp folder. It could also be malware, or just anything. Those two programs may remove it.

I think you should either get ad-block or stop playing ROBLOX then.
I never played roblox in a 2 years

No.
I would suggest using AdwCleaner.
After using it, I would also suggest installing and doing a scan with Malwarebytes.
It seems that your browser is hijacked. Simply re-installing it does not do anything. It could be in your registry, and in your temp folder. It could also be malware, or just anything. Those two programs may remove it.
so essentially adware

man rublox is even using adware to advertise
incredible

You have adware, and it probably shows roblox ads because you use blockland a lot and the games happen to be similar (ads are based on your internet interests). Try using SuperAntiSpyware, and then run a Malwarebytes scan just in case it's anything worse.

so essentially adware

man rublox is even using adware to advertise
incredible
"Oh you!"
You have adware, and it probably shows roblox ads because you use blockland a lot and the games happen to be similar (ads are based on your internet interests). Try using SuperAntiSpyware, and then run a Malwarebytes scan just in case it's anything worse.
No.
Use AdwCleaner and Malwarebytes.

You don't install it.
It's fast.

I ASSURE YOU.

get some anti-adware or spyware
get chrome and download adblocker
problem solved  :cookieMonster:

I don't know if this is with anyone else, but the only places where I do see ROBLOX ads are on Newgrounds and flash game sites.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 09:20:23 PM by Reindeer »

I have never seen a ROBLOX ad on Blockland, I don't even recall seeing any ads at all on the site.
Do you even read above comments?

We clarified that it is an adware program.
The program is making pop-ups.

I don't know if this is with anyone else, but the only places where I do see ROBLOX ads are on Newgrounds and flash game sites.

XGEN

Click on the website bar, and type in

chrome://extensions/

then delete anything that looks suspicious, like something called Auction, anything that looks suspicious really.
It's kinda a stufffix but its easier than going into the system files to remove it afterwards.