When did puberty start for you?

Author Topic: When did puberty start for you?  (Read 2219 times)

Well I've been fapping since I was 8. It felt good, nothing came out.

So around 10 I guess.

I am 15 and it just started. :(

you should probably get that checked out
Pretty sure that's the normal age.

as soon as i popped out of the womb.

like a real man
Pfft...
I went through puberty
before i was even out.

Around 10-11. I'm 15 right now and I sound like I'm 22.

uh i think around the later part of being 9.
well, i look a lot older than i actually am so idk maybe it was earlier

aw yeah brother im growing hair everywhere

yeah so i'm going to be trying to fix that hair problem because it's not something i want

Pretty sure that's the normal age.

I don't think it is.

But I'm probably horribly wrong about this.

puberty hits at different times for everyone, there's no right or wrong time to hit it.

puberty hits at different times for everyone, there's no right or wrong time to hit it.

Yeah, but you'd think there would be some kind of median that it's expected on. For instance, 11-12 is what I always thought was the normal, then there's the exceptions, the people who got it early or late.

EDIT: I just woke up a few minutes ago, so I'm not sure if what I'm saying actually makes any sense.

I was born with a beard.

Probably when hair started to grow in certain places.
Still haven't jerked off though, so I technically haven't finished.
And I probably never will.
Jerking off has nothing to do with when you end puberty.

When I hit puberty I found it hilarious that all before it teachers and adults were always saying how it's scary and not to be afraid of it and to ask if you need help or something, when that was soooo far from the case.

The way they described it:
Start puberty -> HOLY forget IVE BECOME A MONSTER I SHOULD KILL MYSELF EVERY DAY IS AN ETERNITY OF TORTURE -> end

What it is really like:
Start puberty -> grow and other stuff like voice changes and get hairy -> realize these are all good things and you are completely happy with puberty -> end
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 07:16:32 AM by Clone v.117 »

The hell?

How can all of you remember, did you write it down in your diaries or something? I honestly can't remember because I didn't make a special mental note like "awesome, I'm finally growing hair on my face that's going to be annoying and I have to shave off every few days from now on"