Default shotgun damage:

Keep it instakill
4 (33.3%)
Lower it to 30 dmg per bullet
5 (41.7%)
Lower it to 20 dmg per bullet
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: ▓ TheArmyGuy's Jail Escape - Closed, going to london for 4 days  (Read 6311 times)

If anyone else had connection issues, please do tell me. A very small amount of players dropped by today compared to what I used to get if I used lubhost. I'll be switching to it anyways.

I tried to join the server but it kept sending requests and for 5 minutes of trying it didn't get me into the server. Also can you link me to LubHost? I didn't know he had his own service.

Does your router have any sort of quality-of-service capabilities?

It's in a cooperation with Ephialtes;
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215339.0

Oh sorry, I was confused lol.
I thought RTB was run solo by Ephialtes.

Does your router have any sort of quality-of-service capabilities?
No, it's a piece of stuff. I recently lost my forwarded ports because we switched over to fibre.

No, it's a piece of stuff. I recently lost my forwarded ports because we switched over to fibre.
ISP-supplied?

Model?

ISP-supplied?

Model?
ISP supplied, and it's a Arcadyan VGV7519.
I have personally never ever heard about it.

Allright, RTB server is purchased and configured. Finishing the build up, server should be online in around and about half an hour.

I tried to host on the RTB server, but Bushido's Weapon_Melee_Extended is not showing up for some reason. I tried enabeling and disabeling it multiple times, and I have also re-added it. Maybe it's because I edited the damage values for the items, but that'd be silly since the toaster (of which I also edited the damage value) works just fine. I did raise a ticket, but it says they won't provide support for add-ons. However, it does work in my own, personally hosted server, so I'm thinking its not the add-on.

EDIT: The RTB server thinks the add-on is disabled for some reason, as it cannot find the item datablocks for all of the melee weapons, while the add-on is most definately enabled. Weird.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:48:46 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Turns out it was my own fat fault for forgetting a dependancy. Excuse the triple post, but I just wanted to mention the server is up for play now.