Tezuni's Jail Escape

Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape  (Read 11351 times)

I'm a moderator myself, and I have to say, our power is very limited. A lot of the time, the admins and super admins ignore us or the situations and don't really care. In fact, sometimes, they do ridiculous things themselves. It's just a server you have to get used to. I'm a tryhard moderator that tries to keep the server clean, but then I see the admins loving around and I think "what's the point in trying to moderate a server when the admins aren't even keeping themselves in line?"
I've seen admins like KfAmped do their job but sometimes screw around.
I have never seen IkeTheGeneric screw around.
Frontrox screws around a little bit, but he still does his job.
I on the other hand cannot screw around because I am limited as a Moderator, however I've seen Tenshi screw around A LOT and takes the Badmin Thursday event to the full extent of his power, like making the Jail a McDonalds Restaurant. I don't think negatively of him because of this, but I rarely see him do his job.

I've seen admins like KfAmped do their job but sometimes screw around.

I do my job whenever I'm needed to, screwing around doesn't interfere with it at all. It's more like personality differentiation.

the admins literally said, "let the mods handle freekills"

We don't do anything when mods are on the server because we want to see if they will. Whenever there's no mod on the admins handle freekills, but when there is we expect them to show to us that they do their job. Many past mods have been de-modded when we waited and saw that they didn't do anything about multiple freekills. It has nothing to do with being lazy if that's what you're getting at.

kfamped seems like a douche from what i've seen in the chat and the post above me

Let's be friends.

you gotta be a regular by playing on the server a lot
then an admin turns you to a moderator

loving stupidity

Moderator's a job, not a reward.

The first issue here is moderators. Why?
We have admins, super admins, and the host. What with this VIP and mod bullcrap? Just another way for people to feel special?

Second issue here is why are admins waiting for mods to do their jobs? Why do you think you're admin in the first place? To sit around like a friend and hope someone else does something for you then when they don't you look down on them like a god? Let me remind you that you're and admin working for a host who gives 0 stuff about the staff. Just pulls random names out of a hat and tada.

KfAmped you are one forgeted up admin. I've seen what some of them act like but you are like the the bottom of the barrel when it comes to it.

How do you actually even get to be moderator in Tezuni's server?
The admins have to like you.

what?
cloudovpein is usually a handicap. Don't bother listening to him.

Oh no, Johnny, I wanted you de-modded too.  Abusing your powers on Senyor Derpy Hooves after I said "Please don't forget this up." is pushing it.  I trusted you, but guess I was too blind to see that you're not ready yet.

the super admins tend to ignore questions that they don't find savory or worthy enough to answer.

the super admins tend to ignore questions that they don't find savory or worthy enough to answer.
That's because the super admins of a lego server are too high class for mere non-admin peasants like us.