Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape  (Read 11355 times)

That's because the super admins of a lego server are too high class for mere non-admin peasants like us.
Yeah.

image removed

(sorry if this is too fast - i edited speed)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 01:20:59 PM by Ephialtes »

Yeah.
MY EYES

Let's get this straight people. Both sides of the story have faults here. Kfamped should have been HELPING with the freekills, not just letting Johnny do it.

Johnny, you were being pretty annoying, constantly asking him for a res, but I understand that mods cannot resurrect themselves.

So Kfamped decided not to do his job, and Johnny decided to be annoying about it. There.

/endthread

Yeah.
-snip-
Please remove that, you might give someone a seizure.

Noedit: Punches self in face for forgetting this is drama

I cant remove it
Besides, I dont see how fast its going

To clear things up, I disliked you from the start. I remember you talking about how VIP was a waste of your money and how the server sucks and constantly asking me to perma ban you because you didn't want to ever come back etc. That's part of the reason why I took your mod away.

After you started insulting me I muted you for a few. What does this amazing moderator do? He ragequits, literally /ragequits and rejoins and was probably going to insult me again, I saw he was typing. So I decided to just ban him for 10 minutes for leaving to avoid mute.

And about not ressing you, I don't respond well to "Res me" 20 times. I like "Can you res me? I was freekilled.", Not "omg res me you're a horrible admin do your job right."

Good 'nuff, cupcake? :cookieMonster:

On a serious note, it's not like any permanent action was decided. You can probably still earn mod back if we think you're really good for it. But just don't do that stuff, no one likes it.

Btw, I appreciate you saying I'm lazy and suck at being super admin on this, it really helps you in the long run, really.

Best of luck to you my friend

Just saw 1st page, reactions:

1. I did say "Can you res me, I got freekilled".

2. The images are misleading. Each image is probably 3 mins apart.

3. Want to see my app, here:

Moderator Application!

Hi, my name is Johnny Blockhead. And I want to apply for mod. I have played countless times on Tezuni's City RPG. I have to admit something right now: My strategy is not kissing admin's faces in desperate attempts to get admin. Anyways, a problem on the server is that I haven't seen an admin on there in a fricking week. I want to fix that. I am a good role model, try to resolve problems as much as I can (without moderator priveledges) and have quite a few reccomendations:

Reccomendations:

I had more, but the new computer factor screwed it up.
Anyone I meet is probably willing to reccomend me, except for the trolls :/
Anyways, I want to fix the problem of no moderators / admins  on City RPG

EDIT: I just stopped a troll-- and also got a reccomendation from a super admin.

I think its fine, sick thing is I didn't get mod on City RPG

4. Really, do something about your fricking job then spamming "snake" sound effects.

You were being pretty annoying about it. And if the guy said you had items, you only lost one round. No need to tell him he's a terrible admin for not res'ing you for may or may not have been a freekill.

He took my mod away for asking him to do his job. The pics had Three Minute Intervals its not like I repeatedly spammed chat.

6. I still had my -1 minute mute on when I rejoined, btw.

I do my job whenever I'm needed to, screwing around doesn't interfere with it at all. It's more like personality differentiation.

We don't do anything when mods are on the server because we want to see if they will. Whenever there's no mod on the admins handle freekills, but when there is we expect them to show to us that they do their job. Many past mods have been de-modded when we waited and saw that they didn't do anything about multiple freekills. It has nothing to do with being lazy if that's what you're getting at.

Let's be friends.
The first issue here is moderators. Why?
We have admins, super admins, and the host. What with this VIP and mod bullcrap? Just another way for people to feel special?

Second issue here is why are admins waiting for mods to do their jobs? Why do you think you're admin in the first place? To sit around like a friend and hope someone else does something for you then when they don't you look down on them like a god? Let me remind you that you're and admin working for a host who gives 0 stuff about the staff. Just pulls random names out of a hat and tada.

KfAmped you are one forgeted up admin. I've seen what some of them act like but you are like the the bottom of the barrel when it comes to it.

This.

Oh no, Johnny, I wanted you de-modded too.  Abusing your powers on Senyor Derpy Hooves after I said "Please don't forget this up." is pushing it.  I trusted you, but guess I was too blind to see that you're not ready yet.

Eagle, that is really screwed up. He called me stupid, and I played a joke on him typing this  !bDerpy 99999
Notice the space.
After I screwed up there I PERSONALLY HAD CROWN COME ON AND UNBAN HIM. I really don't know why people are still mad.

I like the moderator add-on simply because gives you another step towards full admin ship. I give people who seem pretty good on my server mod, and see how they do. Likewise, I myself still do a lot of the bannings for stupid stuff.

You cannot slack off if you are a super admin. You were given that position for a reason, and it wasn't to pass the responsibility to the guy at the bottom of the totem poll (if they're there).
Kinda with Johnny on this one

Summary:
Johnny wants his mod back because he wants his power back. Playing a game to "play a game" is not enough for him.

Every admin on Tezuni's server earned it by sucking Tezuni's corrosive richard.
A drama topic every other day complaining about how stuffty Tezuni's administration team is.
Tezuni refuses to take action and remove badmins from his list.

Everyone is infected with Tezuni syndrome.
The blockland community is tainted.
We require cleansing.

Summary:
Johnny wants his mod back because he wants his power back. Playing a game to "play a game" is not enough for him.

Every admin on Tezuni's server earned it by sucking Tezuni's corrosive richard.
A drama topic every other day complaining about how stuffty Tezuni's administration team is.

So not true here, I didn't suck his richard, hell I don't even know him.  Most people got admin from earning it, starting from mod and working the way up to admin.  If people didn't do stupid stuff then there would be no dramas on the administration. (Not talking about the administration here)

This includes everyone else also. They just want to get admin to make up for the fact that they never really had a voice in real life. So they come on the internet to make up for it.