Author Topic: Tezuni's Jail Escape  (Read 11404 times)

That's a cow. You can click a brick there and turn into a cow.
why?

why?
Because it's Tezunis, the handicapation is expected.

There's also a button that turns you into a "scary dino".

Tezuni's Jail Citizens are heartbroken.
I hope you realize no one cared after you got banned.
Noooo, I'm pretty sure nobody gives a stuff.

I support this drama but when you say that you look like a douche.
Guys, I'm pretty sure that line was in jest, or at least half-jest.

Guys, I'm pretty sure that line was in jest, or at least half-jest.
Jest or not, it's a douche thing to say.

Johnny Blockhead's done decisions without thinking about them.

He used a song bot that couldn't be stopped until the end of the song, and it annoyed everyone. I had to temp ban him from my server because of it.

He's young, though, so keep that in mind.

Well since we're doing here-say now, I recall you saying "It doesn't even matter anymore" so why do you keep bringing it up? If you wanted to be unbanned on the server, you shouldn't have talked so much crap about us.

I just want to prove to the community how high quality the admins are

Fine, bitch about something that is worth absolutely nothing. All power to you.

Fine, bitch about something that is worth absolutely nothing. All power to you.

I can't tell if you misunderstood sarcasm or something else.

*sees tezuni's name in drama*
/support

Because it's Tezunis, the handicapation is expected.

There's also a button that turns you into a "scary dino".
Wait, previously I asked Tezuni to remove everything that doesn't fit the theme of a jail.

He said all those things are put intentionally to match the feeling of a real jail.
If there are katana-wielding cows and rocket shooting dinos in a jail, I'm getting arrested today.

Wait, previously I asked Tezuni to remove everything that doesn't fit the theme of a jail.

He said all those things are put intentionally to match the feeling of a real jail.
If there are katana-wielding cows and rocket shooting dinos in a jail, I'm getting arrested today.
don't forget to stick your hands into everything that looks remotely able to hold objects of value, there's a gem in every corner

To clear things up, I disliked you from the start. I remember you talking about how VIP was a waste of your money and how the server sucks and constantly asking me to perma ban you because you didn't want to ever come back etc. That's part of the reason why I took your mod away.

After you started insulting me I muted you for a few. What does this amazing moderator do? He ragequits, literally /ragequits and rejoins and was probably going to insult me again, I saw he was typing. So I decided to just ban him for 10 minutes for leaving to avoid mute.

And about not ressing you, I don't respond well to "Res me" 20 times. I like "Can you res me? I was freekilled.", Not "omg res me you're a horrible admin do your job right."

Good 'nuff, cupcake? :cookieMonster:

On a serious note, it's not like any permanent action was decided. You can probably still earn mod back if we think you're really good for it. But just don't do that stuff, no one likes it.

Btw, I appreciate you saying I'm lazy and suck at being super admin on this, it really helps you in the long run, really.

Best of luck to you my friend
*cough* Badmincigarettemin *cough*

I'm not trying to say I'm a tezuni fan, but I'm saying that Tezuni's Jail Escape isn't too bad, it's just that the admins that ban people without a reason because of on how the players that didn't do jack stuff and reply to the admins, then just ban them with a reason like "trolololo".
I 100% support this drama.

Hey Kp. I like how you told us this "Situation" i thought you were being a badmin. Seriously though. you are awesome. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:  :cookie: :cookie: