Author Topic: GhostDaTa - loving idiot.  (Read 4955 times)

This kid is loving handicapped, he spams posts like "..." And other stupid stuff. Link below is my evidence. Also if that's not enough look at his posts. (OP is bad because i'm on iPhone).

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=239605.0

I knew this was going to happen.

Glass, you're reacting to quickly and easily to this, he's trying to piss you off, and its working, yeah he's stupid, but a drama won't fix that.

But whatever I agree otherwise.

Dude.
I wanted to know some thing.
U didn't have to get all stuffy about it.

GhostDaTa has been acting like an idiot since he joined the forums.

I support this topic.

Dude.

What happened to going to bed, don't post here either, it will only get worse, I promise you that.

What happened to going to bed, don't post here either, it will only get worse, I promise you that.
I will take that. Thanks

Dude.

1) It's not about that anymore - it's how you acted; like a stupid little stuff.
2) You wanted to know something completely loving handicapped, like why the forget would you need to know other than don't PM that account.

1) It's not about that anymore - it's how you acted; like a stupid little stuff.
2) You wanted to know something completely loving handicapped, like why the forget would you need to know other than don't PM that account.
Dude, I throught you where hating at the thing topic, I really didn't mean to piss u off

Glass you're just really mad now, ghost, leave before your rep falls anymore, there's no reasoning in drama.

I understand that the way of my acting was not cool.
So can we forget this?
Glass you're just really mad now, ghost, leave before your rep falls anymore, there's no reasoning in drama.
Allright

You know it's just some dumb kid, a drama about this isn't even close to warranted. Is this why being kicked out of the forums is so commonplace for you?

he hasnt really broken any rules, i think he's foreign thats why his english seems horrible idk could be wrong

he hasnt really broken any rules, i think he's foreign thats why his english seems horrible idk could be wrong
He claims to be, but in his "Ravencroft trolling" thread he posted a video of his dad speaking english with an american accent and himself telling him he was recording.

Glass...GhostDaTa, in just a few moments the houseguests will vote on who to evict from the Blockland Forums house.