Vince Ackerman - Stealing My Build

Author Topic: Vince Ackerman - Stealing My Build  (Read 8626 times)

Just stuff that gets you mad in videogames with good reason in general. Mounds is a bit odd on the forums indeed, but I really don't care who the offender or who the victim is, it's just the concept.
Blockland is a unpopular indie game. While the current amount of players are still rising to this date and the fact that it's on the Steam Greenlight, some of the smaller stuff within the game are just best to either leave alone or handle yourself.

I don't want to prevent him from handling it by himself, I want to avoid this happening a second time to someone else. I wouldn't be able to do anything than prevent a second time really, I don't control time.

I don't want to prevent him from handling it by himself, I want to avoid this happening a second time to someone else. I wouldn't be able to do anything than prevent a second time really, I don't control time.
Thanks for trying, Army, I don't really care anymore, it was just some idiot, anyway.

Thanks for trying, Army, I don't really care anymore, it was just some idiot, anyway.
And we'll never know...