Meanwhile Starving Children in Sudan...

Author Topic: Meanwhile Starving Children in Sudan...  (Read 1461 times)

Yeah let's just dedicate yahoo to charity work in africa
That'll be great!

who the forget locks kids in a sedan and lets them starve that's loving sick

Sea snail found little boys.
Sounded intresting until I clicked it.

as handicapped as this topic title and premise is, I do have to say news media for most of the globe is now just utter stuff

as handicapped as this topic title and premise is, I do have to say news media for most of the globe is now just utter stuff
whats utter stuff is that you think starving sudanese children is handicapped

whats utter stuff is that you think starving sudanese children is handicapped
erm.

no

making the most cliche comparison of anything to 'people in africa' is pretty loving handicapped

erm.

no

making the most cliche comparison of anything to 'people in africa' is pretty loving handicapped
not that i'm just saying have a vocabulary that doesn't revolve around the notion of everything being "gay" or "handicapped" pls

not that i'm just saying have a vocabulary that doesn't revolve around the notion of everything being "gay" or "handicapped" pls
or you know...

I could just call it handicapped and not have to think of an insult that pleases people..

this was actually more interesting than sudan's epic failure as a functioning part of the world since the beginning of time.

There are more guns than food on that continent. I bet if they traded there shooters for food I bet there would be more too eat.

this was actually more interesting than sudan's epic failure as a functioning part of the world since the beginning of time.

There are more guns than food on that continent. I bet if they traded there shooters for food I bet there would be more too eat.
On the same token if the United States put its defense budget into medical research, cancer treatments would be much better and our average life expectancy would skyrocket.

Furthermore, Yahoo is both run and inhabited by complete handicaps. You might as well stay off that website if you aren't used to an especially potent brand of stupidity.

By the way Mounds, do you really think all the time about the starving children in Sudan?

Or did you just click on that and think "Oh, look, a news story I don't find interesting. I better seem like I'm supportive of starving children in Sudan!"

I heard like half of the children of the usa go to sleep hungry too, so yeah. Anyway aljazeera america launches in a few days. Finally, some better media reaches the states.

Edit: or was is like 1 or 2 in 5 children, cant remember.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 07:21:36 PM by Count »