Author Topic: Planet Civilization - pm me if you actually want it up that badly  (Read 8537 times)

dumb lil' monday just crashed the server, shell's offline on steam. well gg friend

he's got some stuff back now, and he didn't lose build. so that's good.

I actually really liked this server. I'm applying in the hopes of being able to improve it even more.

IGN: Pecon7
BLID: 9643
Who can recommend you: Jetz, Siba, Rykuta, Gamefandan. Probably a lot more, but I don't want to go around bothering all of them.
What will you be able to do for the server: Honestly I probably won't be online to administrate all that often, but I can program things for the server. (Best method: Add me on steam and request spontaneous coding)

confirmed pecon is cool bro

IGN: Lugnut
BLID: 16807
Who can recommend you: a better question would be who wouldn't, I do the job well, but if I had to pick I would probably go with... hmm.. Kniaz, Electrk, Audax, Siba, probably Jetz and Pecon7, Kaphonaits, Saxophone

course half those people aren't really still around, but I think this should suffice for kniaz: (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191557.msg5798569#msg5798569)
It was seriously amazing working with you, Lugnut. I've never worked on a project this big before and I'm glad I had you at my side to help guide me through a few of the troubles. Don't take it so personally what some others are saying, they weren't apart of the team and never saw what happened behind the scenes.
course, i was lead coder not lead admin, but it shows my dedication to good servers/
What will you be able to do for the server: I'm generally considered funny, smart, charismatic and I know how to code and event (albeit rusty at both) and my snap administrative decisions are usually backed by the host of the server.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:11:47 AM by Lugnut »

50% accepted, pecon. shell's not really online so i can't really say anything about it.

sorry sir did not even notice, eaccepttFCUKM
accepted

Yeah, Lugnut's a fantastic admin to work with.

pecon will add you for credit as soon as i see evidence of ur super skripting skillzz

pecon will add you for credit as soon as i see evidence of ur super skripting skillzz
Well, I did make the IP Ban mod that Shell just implemented to keep that one moron off the server.

But you should just ask me on steam to make something.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pecon7

oh i didn't even know that
adding

IGN: Pecon7
BLID: 9643
Who can recommend you: Jetz, Siba, Rykuta, Gamefandan. Probably a lot more, but I don't want to go around bothering all of them.
What will you be able to do for the server: Honestly I probably won't be online to administrate all that often, but I can program things for the server. (Best method: Add me on steam and request spontaneous coding)
accepted.

confirmed pecon is cool bro

IGN: Lugnut
BLID: 16807
Who can recommend you: a better question would be who wouldn't, I do the job well, but if I had to pick I would probably go with... hmm.. Kniaz, Electrk, Audax, Siba, probably Jetz and Pecon7, Kaphonaits, Saxophone

What will you be able to do for the server: I'm generally considered funny, smart, charismatic and I know how to code and event (albeit rusty at both) and my snap administrative decisions are usually backed by the host of the server.
and also accepted.

welcome to the team, gentlemen.

When will you be hosting again?

about to as soon as shell gets hamhost working.

MY loving BAD AGAIN.
not hosting yet, we need to try loading the bricks as public now.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:52:38 PM by MrKitKat »