Author Topic: Tezuni - King of the server list.  (Read 47626 times)

I was hosting my working rollercoasters server a while back and we got a peak playercount of like 18, which was at the time above tezuni's server. Then, Armageddon and a couple of other guys turn up.

They start casually walking around saying things like "this is stuff" and "friend theme park imo". I'd have banned them, but I was afk. Then, they mention that they're "going back to Tez's", and leave. Six people follow them out.

I realize that those guys were probably handicapped. I also realize that they were free to go wherever they wanted, but when I got back and found out about it I was a bit cranky for the rest of the week. Needless to say that the two were banned for advertising, but I just want you all to know this friend's not above sending his goons to take your visitors.

That's unlike what I've heard before. I'm an administrator for Tezuni and a colleague of Armageddon's, and I know sometimes they can get rather silly, but this sort of upsets me.

That's unlike what I've heard before. I'm an administrator for Tezuni and a colleague of Armageddon's, and I know sometimes they can get rather silly, but this sort of upsets me.
This is what upsets you? Sure, it's upsetting, but this out of everything so far?

This is what upsets you? Sure, it's upsetting, but this out of everything so far?
he's upset that only six people left :(

What really annoys me is he decides to keep the crappiest of his servers up today (Rising Lava) which last I checked had nobody on. Seriously, what happened to Slopes? That's like the only server I have fun at of Tezunis.

Seriously, what happened to Slopes? That's like the only server I have fun at of Tezunis.
is this a joke, or sarcasm? lol

What's wrong with him hosting multiple servers?
If people are joining them that must mean they're decent.

Hell, I've done that before.

popularity does not equal quality

if you're referring to if people are joining it it must be decent

I hope that's not what you think this topic is about. Who are you talking to?

I was hosting my working rollercoasters server a while back and we got a peak playercount of like 18, which was at the time above tezuni's server. Then, Armageddon and a couple of other guys turn up.

They start casually walking around saying things like "this is stuff" and "friend theme park imo". I'd have banned them, but I was afk. Then, they mention that they're "going back to Tez's", and leave. Six people follow them out.

I realize that those guys were probably handicapped. I also realize that they were free to go wherever they wanted, but when I got back and found out about it I was a bit cranky for the rest of the week. Needless to say that the two were banned for advertising, but I just want you all to know this friend's not above sending his goons to take your visitors.

So the stuff that Armageddon has done, and the awful stuff Tezuni calls a server is no big deal to you?

So the stuff that Armageddon has done, and the awful stuff Tezuni calls a server is no big deal to you?

Someone please make a version of Muslim's avatar where the cawadoody is replaced with Tezuni's avatar