My Teacher Is Awesome

Author Topic: My Teacher Is Awesome  (Read 2232 times)

that doesn't make sense

it would if you knew what it meant, look it up.

nvm ill just tell you, it's where you get forgeted over by the FBI

all you have is an ip? well that will go nowhere
Yeah, but it's more about the fact he is actually giving a stuff and doing more than what a normal handicapped teacher would do. Which is delete the blog and tell me i failed.

You use your furry avatar everywhere, dont you.
Yeah, it's better than my bald head and miserable face.

you cant just report someone to their isp. because its not the ips's business until you have a police report. and to do that you have to go though a lot of pain in the ass that isnt anywhere near necessary for your suffering here. you may not even have a case based on some guy JUST being an annoying ass.

best teacher 2013
well bitch, my teacher is best teacher 2014

she was like, bitch please on all of the people who wore their pants sagging to there knees who usually flipped me off because I was smarter than them

hahaha

you cant just report someone to their isp. because its not the ips's business until you have a police report. and to do that you have to go though a lot of pain in the ass that isnt anywhere near necessary for your suffering here. you may not even have a case based on some guy JUST being an annoying ass.
Well, one of the messages was death-threat level of harassment. This guy does hate me.

These emails will not be included because a lot of stuff would be censored and it would be rather pointless. It was a lot of personal stuff.

Yeah, it's better than my bald head and miserable face.

Bald..?
Do you cut your hair that way or.......

it would if you knew what it meant, look it up.

nvm ill just tell you, it's where you get forgeted over by the FBI
That's v&, not f&.
You don't lurk enough to even try to reference these, stop.

Bald..?
Do you cut your hair that way or.......
It's cut like that for dumb reasons.

He made the mistake of not knowing how close the teacher and I are

I made this small little website for my friends and I a while ago. It's easier than facebook, and it's also a "private" website, which means if any random user that's not from my school signs up,  I close their account them.

I made this small little website for my friends and I a while ago. It's easier than facebook, and it's also a "private" website, which means if any random user that's not from my school signs up,  I close their account them.
I don't even know why you mentioned this. You seem new, so i'll just let this be a thing.

Oh sorry, lol. I saw you had a blog though, just thought I mentioned that. I'm one strange ass kid.

"Oh lawdy" "XD" "[...] fantastic, sir, truly fantanstic"

Oh my...