Prince Jay - Doesn't care about his own server

Author Topic: Prince Jay - Doesn't care about his own server  (Read 5157 times)

Broken weapons are for hoarders. /support

I've had to deal with Jay in the past, he's got next to no common sense and is a complete troll.

And i know this's off topic, but where'd you get that side player list?

Its not a player list, its Polly some kind of voicechat program that adds an ingame overlay.

I've had to deal with Jay in the past, he's got next to no common sense and is a complete troll.

It's an overlay for the mumble voice chat. I just forgot to turn it off.

Argument is not valid.

/nosupport

don't trash someone in their own server

This is not a real drama.

This CANNOT be a real drama.

Kyro you're trolling right?

Because holy loving stuff.

It's an overlay for the mumble voice chat. I just forgot to turn it off.
DL link, please.

I have to say...bravo Kyro, bravo...it's one thing to blow up in my face about a simple request...but to do a drama that blew up your own face? Come on now... IF what you thought what happened was true...you did some things wrong. First off, the screenshots would have been taken every moment YOU got in trouble. Well, water under the bridge now...I got a good laugh out of that, perhaps next time you play...try not to break any simple rules...or we might end up here again.

Oh, also, sorry for the doublepost, but I just wanted to give my appreciations to those who backed me up on making this "drama" turn back on the writer's intentions.

I'm a fellow admin of his server and he doesn't act like a horrid host

Before more people /support or /nosupport, read the first page.

Even Kyro himself realized that this drama wasn't a good idea. He complained about a server's weaponset and when the host told him to stop using rapid fire, he continued to use it.

I have to say...bravo Kyro, bravo...it's one thing to blow up in my face about a simple request...but to do a drama that blew up your own face? Come on now... IF what you thought what happened was true...you did some things wrong. First off, the screenshots would have been taken every moment YOU got in trouble. Well, water under the bridge now...I got a good laugh out of that, perhaps next time you play...try not to break any simple rules...or we might end up here again.
you're kinda acting like a richard here bud

at least kyro realized the drama wasn't a good idea
that's great

*facepalm*
Link to the BF3 weaponset so I can look at why the rapidfire functions with it, please.

*facepalm*
Link to the BF3 weaponset so I can look at why the rapidfire functions with it, please.