Author Topic: Rocket Jeep - V2 Released - Flying Jeep Bug Fixed!!!  (Read 9810 times)

Update released, no more impossible to control flying jeep! Still is hard, though (it is rocket powered, after all).

Make the tire emitter flames

Amount of exclamation marsk = version number +1
As proven by this thread and the brick texture selector one.

Thanks for the update btw c:

Lol, no problem. :P

Edit: Er, I'll get that screenshot sometime soon. >_>
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 10:08:37 PM by BluetoothBoy »

Where's the link to the flying glitch fix? The link in the OP still flies like a rock.

Where's the link to the flying glitch fix? The link in the OP still flies like a rock.
It's supposed to. It was even harder to control before. I made it fairly realistic in terms of in-air maneuverability (or, as realistic as you can get for a rocket powered jeep). If you want to change it, type in the console FlyingRocketJeepVehicle.rotationalDrag = 0.someNumberHere; or go into the Flying Rocket Jeep's datablock and change it permanently. I won't be releasing an easier-to-control version, sorry.

It's supposed to. It was even harder to control before. I made it fairly realistic in terms of in-air maneuverability (or, as realistic as you can get for a rocket powered jeep). If you want to change it, type in the console FlyingRocketJeepVehicle.rotationalDrag = 0.someNumberHere; or go into the Flying Rocket Jeep's datablock and change it permanently. I won't be releasing an easier-to-control version, sorry.
Why in god's name would you make realistic flying for a forgetin blockland jeep with rockets attached to it?

forget how did you figure out

Why in god's name would you make realistic flying for a forgetin blockland jeep with rockets attached to it?
Because I'm me.

Dude, you made my day. 10/10!