Author Topic: Better Unban List (Ban Records)  (Read 6600 times)

Yesyesyes.

Here are some reminders of things to be added (that I don't see in these pictures):
I know you'll probably be adding most of these soon anyways, but this way you can just go to this list to see what you still need to do instead of having to fish through the OP.

Keep it up! When will "alpha release" be? I want to try it out. =D

Everything aside from the sorting and checkbox idea is okay and will definitely be added.

Sorting is an issue because Torque doesn't like it, but ill see what I can do
check boxes are virually impossible because of the way list object work

Everything aside from the sorting and checkbox idea is okay and will definitely be added.

Sorting is an issue because Torque doesn't like it, but ill see what I can do
check boxes are virually impossible because of the way list object work
I can understand the check box being difficult, but the sorting by columns should definitely be added. It's used in the player list to sort by admin, name, ID, and trust, so I would really like to see it in this add-on. It would be really helpful when searching for bans, especially if you need to sort them by when the ban happened (which bans are the most recent).

But yeah, you don't need to add the check-box option if you find it too difficult. That can be optional.

I can understand the check box being difficult, but the sorting by columns should definitely be added. It's used in the player list to sort by admin, name, ID, and trust, so I would really like to see it in this add-on. It would be really helpful when searching for bans, especially if you need to sort them by when the ban happened (which bans are the most recent).

But yeah, you don't need to add the check-box option if you find it too difficult. That can be optional.
sorting will be added now that I know textlists have a default function to sort and I don't have to do it myself.

Fixing a few abuseable bugs and working on better client/server interaction then i'll release