Vince Ackerman - Stealing My Build

Author Topic: Vince Ackerman - Stealing My Build  (Read 8616 times)

Pics:

So, a guy named Vince Ackerman went into my server saying "Dude, I need this for my Fallout map", I continued to ask him not to and he said "Too late, already got it". Anyway, worked about 6 hours on this just to have someone come in and take it. Then he lied to me saying he deleted it from his save folder with a "client sided mod", it really irritates me that people really need to steal builds to make their stuff.

Anyway, no pics of chat, sorry, but he's that guy on the island there.

Also, this is proof of me making it.

Uhh. I'm not sure what to believe for all I know that could've been you on his server, but if you went through the trouble of making a drama then I'm positive you're telling the truth.

Mixed feelings.

Do you have the save and/or previous versions?

The kid did nothing wrong. He wanted it for a map, he acknowledged that you made it, and from what I remember badspot wants people to take and use builds. Thats why you can save bricks on a server. Your overreacting.

The kid did nothing wrong. He wanted it for a map, he acknowledged that you made it, and from what I remember badspot wants people to take and use builds. Thats why you can save bricks on a server. Your overreacting.
No, forget that, you don't just walk in and take someone's bricks and use it for public use on your own server, despite what B-spot wants, this is what I want. P.S. He never acknowledged it.

Do you have the save and/or previous versions?
Previous versions of what?

Uhh. I'm not sure what to believe for all I know that could've been you on his server, but if you went through the trouble of making a drama then I'm positive you're telling the truth.

Mixed feelings.

I usually don't make dramas and have been apart of this community for years if that helps.

No, forget that, you don't just walk in and take someone's bricks and use it for public use on your own server, despite what B-spot wants, this is what I want. P.S. He never acknowledged it.
Previous versions of what?
I usually don't make dramas and have been apart of this community for years if that helps.
Server now has a lock to prevent more friendry.

No, forget that, you don't just walk in and take someone's bricks and use it for public use on your own server, despite what B-spot wants, this is what I want. P.S. He never acknowledged it

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=30013.msg444847#msg444847

you don't just walk in and take someone's bricks and use it for public use on your own server, despite what B-spot wants, this is what I want
if that's what you want, you shouldn't be hosting. by hosting, you're making the build public and available (which is the way it was intended)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=30013.msg444847#msg444847
That's loving stupid, people spend days on their builds just to get it taken away.

if that's what you want, you shouldn't be hosting. by hosting, you're making the build public and available (which is the way it was intended)
It's passcode locked now, I shouldn't have to deal with such friendry.

god you come across as such a little brat lol

god you come across as such a little brat lol

^^^

Bolster is completely right. Don't tell me you've never saved someone's build before. Sure he acted like an ass when he said "Too bad, I already have it," but you cannot stop him.

This is why I build terrain with privet bricks

Not giving this a /nosupport but not a /support either.