Poll

does this sound fun?

YES OMG i cant wait
yes this sounds cool
meh i dont know
nah not really
NO WAY i hate this stuff

Author Topic: HALLOWEEN MYSTERY MAP!!!  (Read 2090 times)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
im making a parkour/maze/mystery server, but i need these things
BUILDERS - join my server tell me that you read this, make me an example build and boom ill tell you if you can
music/sounds - halloween related music or scary sounds
add ons - i have alot of add ons, but i need rock add ons and if you know of any other cool add ons tell me

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SERVER IT COMES OUT ON 10/28/13 and a halloween mystery to map2 may come out if this gets good feedback!
more screenshots coming as map is made
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:19:25 PM by diamondshadows »

Wow, I got the chills.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:14:39 PM by MasterBlockMan »

It looks nice, but not really all that scary. You need a nicer layout, too. Also, use an image hosting website for your pictures, such as Imgur. If you need help with BBC code, just send me a private message.

looks pretty decent so far

The new pictures look pretty nice. It was hard to discern things without it. Personally, I think you could go with some more variation in color. I see lots and lots of brown, which gets boring after a while. Which colorset do you use?

Also, great rampscape!

The new pictures look pretty nice. It was hard to discern things without it. Personally, I think you could go with some more variation in color. I see lots and lots of brown, which gets boring after a while. Which colorset do you use?

Also, great rampscape!
thanks and well my color set stuff doesnt work its broke

i might not put up server until a later date. if so i would only be a few days different than on post

Oh wow, that looks amazing, can't wait!

it looks really nice, but i think you should make it look more spooky. right now it just looks like a cave adventure map

it looks really nice, but i think you should make it look more spooky. right now it just looks like a cave adventure map
ok i did add more stuff since then like fog and more skulls, but ill it will be as spooky as i can make it

I could see this being a fun Halloween treasure hunt game too. If you need a builder, I can help. I make basic structers and objects.