Mr Queeba's Servers (Repost)

Author Topic: Mr Queeba's Servers (Repost)  (Read 2286 times)

Mr Queeba's Servers

Note that I have 1 of the servers up whenever I can. I do not run dedicated servers.

Instead of listing them all, there are all here:mrqueebaservers.webs.com

Reposted due to Wrong Topic.
Thread Locked.

UPDATE: Unlocked because Guess What. I BUILT A JAIL FROM SCRATCH WITH HELP FROM A COUPLE OF PEOPLE! (Don't remember their names)
Go to the link above and go to Jail Escape. As well as showcasing the first one, I made a second one. I also understand Webs.com is poor quality, but I needed a website for my servers and I didn't want to pay money to host one myself and not being able to sleep because of the fans. Even Greek2me, creator of Slayer, uses Webs.com to host his website. I understand my First one is only a Default map with edits, that is why I made a new one. Please note in the new one some stuff you may expect from a Jail Escape may not be there. That's why you can suggest on either the Website forums or this thread. I know since they are not dedicated i must host 1 at a time. I am hosting my 2nd Jail Escape on RTB Server Hosting for a month one day. I know I must work on all 5 builds, but I am mainly focusing on my Jail Escape right now.

I am focusing on the following:
Taking feedback seriously
Improving quality of Builds
My Jail Escape and maybe my other games.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 06:45:21 PM by Mr Queeba »

..This wasn't really needed

Why helo it is me queeba

..This wasn't really needed
I just wanted to put up my servers.

Please stop reposting this!

how in the hell is this a jail

It's a military camp, that's what the map was made for. (Also thats a default save)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 04:17:54 PM by Blake1 »

Also what jail has a loving library

Almost all of them..?

I read the title as Mr. Al-Qaeda's servers...

He added a few stuff to the Military camp, but I'm pretty sure it's not enough to actually be a jail...

It's a military camp, that's what the map was made for. (Also thats a default save)

Low quality server, not joining

This has no description..

Note that I have 1 of the servers up whenever I can. I do not run dedicated servers.

Please stop reposting this!

"Mr. Queeba", why did you code build use webs.com templates to create a crappy website which isn't user-friendly, for your stuff servers? To make matters worse, only 1 of them is hosted at a time, with a non-dedicated Blockland server, presumably on a 5-year-old grandpa computer.

And that Sirrus military compound build isn't ideal for a jail RP. At this point, it's much better if you just stole the build from Tezuni's jail escape.

You have a lot of work to do with all 5 of the builds.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 05:29:25 PM by hammereditor² »