Author Topic: Mafia - The forum game! Let the post-game brown townysis commence!  (Read 7323 times)

(For the record, the votes will reach a stalemate if the other two townies vote childofdarkness, so it's not quite over yet.)

(For the record, the votes will reach a stalemate if the other two townies vote childofdarkness, so it's not quite over yet.)

There's no such thing as a stalemate. It's whoever reaches the majority first.

Vote: childofdarkness016

I don't hate kingdaro, I actually respect him a lot
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 07:05:24 PM by Gojira »

Due to the hammer rule, the day ends when a 50% majority is reached, which was reached with the 3 votes on Gojira.  Night will occur as soon as I get the post ready.

It was the most barbaric thing the city had seen in decades.
But it worked.

Gojira has been lynched.  He was the Mafia.

Night 2

Ends in 24 hours

god loving dammit already

anyways, cop here, investigated gojira night one, the resonte! night two

the resonte! is guilty. ladies and gentlemen, the quickest forum mafia ever.

VOTE: The Resonte!

Day 2

"Here was a man who did a lot for this city.  But, like many, he was remembered not for what he did, but for what he didn't do." is what the preacher would have said.
But the preacher left town.

Cybertails1998 is dead.  He was an Innocent.

Ends in 48 hours.

oops

i hope that wasn't too early of a vote

anyway i'll repost it incase it is

anyways, cop here, investigated gojira night one, the resonte! night two

the resonte! is guilty. ladies and gentlemen, the quickest forum mafia ever.

that's funny, seeing as I am the cop!
reports are
cyber inno day 1, cuddles inno day 2.

he's trying to claim cop to save his SCUMMY HIDE.

case solved gg

VOTE: CharlesSpeaking!

when you investigated cyber, did you poison him or something because he's dead now

anyways my first post after the start of the first day has letters spelling out "GUILTY GOJIRA" before any votes on gojira; i was truly the first one to name gojira as mafia. not sure if child voted because he caught on or not, but anyways, you defended your mafia partner

when you investigated cyber, did you poison him or something because he's dead now

anyways my first post after the start of the first day has letters spelling out "GUILTY GOJIRA" before any votes on gojira; i was truly the first one to name gojira as mafia. not sure if child voted because he caught on or not, but anyways, you defended your mafia partner
no
all you did was follow child's bandwagon with "following you all the way giga"

i investigated him day 1
i didn't know he'd die on us

i voted for child since he voted with 0 explanation
and it was MIGHTY SUSPICIOUS

no

i investigated him day 1

incase you didn't read my post, i'll tell you it more strongly.

check the first post i made after the beginning of the -first- day.

the capitalized letters in the post say "GUILTY GOJIRA"

whether you're blind or not, the others aren't likely to be

It's rather obvious that The Resonte! is a mafioso. He defended Gojira last round, which no one else did. If Charles were lying, and TR were honest, then Cuddles is a mafioso.

Also, two new role ideas (for larger games, of course)! I never played Mafia with other roles, so IDK if these are original, but here goes:

Attorney
He chooses one person to save during a lynching. While normally, his power can only be used at night, he is allowed to use his skills ONCE per game during the day. Think of him as a reverse doctor.

Medium
She can commune with dead bodies, revealing their killer. To solve balance issues, this is determined by a coin flip. If it fails, the Medium gets no information.

Oh, and also:
no

i investigated him day 1

I know I had to pick a random person, so I did a die roll and got a 5. Gojira is player #5. Also, if Charles were mafia, why would he kill my own teammate?!

This is exactly why Mafia should start on day rather than night. It's much more fun when everyone gets a turn, and the ending is a suspenseful lynching rather than an anti-climatic murder.

letters spelling out "guilty gojira" is
just random

who'd have the time to pick your sentence apart
i actually thought you were just doing some fancy narrating